PB2 is amazing! Why didn't I figure this out sooner?

Options
13»

Replies

• SalishSea
    SalishSea Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I ordered this based on another threads rave reviews. I got the 2 jar pack. One is PB and the other is chocolate. I haven't tried them yet. They have been sitting on my counter. I think I will use them in my protein shake that I make with non-fat, plain Greek yogurt. The oatmeal idea is a good one. Plus I like a late night nibble of something. The pb2 mixed with water should satisfy that craving for very few calories.

I got mine from amazon for $12. A little expensive. But I am finding eating well planned foods is more expensive than my old habits of just eating what is around. I am willing to pay more for foods that boost my health by keeping a sane weight.
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I ordered through Vitacost.com. They sell it for $5.31 a jar (I just ordered some more). If you are interested in ordering, message me and I can send you a link for $10 off your order. Shipping is a flat fee of $4.95 per order unless you order $49+, then it's free.

I use my PB2 in oatmeal (cook oatmeal, then I mix in PB2 and vanilla protein powder).

I use chocolate PB2 mixed with plain greek yogurt and chocolate protein powder. Super yummy!
  • tangie82
    tangie82 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I don't like the way it comes out when just mixing it with water. I add a tad of almond milk and it comes out more creamy. Love pb2!
  • Sharonab123
    Options
    Chocolate PB2 is my favorite. Go to bellplantation website, they have recipes. In adittion to adding it to protein shakes, I mix a wee bit with WWflour and 2% sharp cheese, sprinke this on top of pineapples and bake it for about 20 minutes....YUM, my daughter loves it! I like to dip a sliced apple in it for a quick snack as well. I have mixed it with applesauce and creamcheese for a tasty snack. PB2 is GREAT!