Relationship Disaster

Options
124»

Replies

• sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    by not telling you you assumed she did nto deserve to know maybe you werein denial baout it but for her todump you fo rit is dumb What happens when something ese happens what will she do next. Your not her exhusband so she should not take that out of you if she is than sh esnot ready tobe in a relationship. Get healthy for you and work on youand in the mean tike hopefully she will see that she is either notready to be commited or she will relaized she overreacted.
  • jegg0425
    jegg0425 Posts: 37
    Options
    I think in the long run we'll be fine. It's a bumpy road, but I'm ok with that. If not then I can walk away knowing that I put forth all of the effort I could in making it work and also being forever grateful for her coming along and lighting a fire in me to be healthy.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I know I need to do this for myself and actually am doing well, and this may be one of her ways of pushing me.

Pushing you..."away".

IMO she was looking for an out.
  • jegg0425
    Options
    And that may be the case. It's her loss if it is. Either way, I will use it as motivation and know that i gave it everything I had. If it doesn't work out then I have no regrets.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    F**k her.. she sounds like a c*nt... there are other fish out there...get in and get wet boy.....
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    And that may be the case. It's her loss if it is. Either way, I will use it as motivation and know that i gave it everything I had. If it doesn't work out then I have no regrets.
    Sounds like you have your own head in the right place. Good luck to you!
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    In order "to be there" for anyone else phsically, or emotionally 100 %, you need to be "there" for yourself first! You are number one...follow your hopes and dreams. If your life is truly meant to be with "her", let her go...if she comes back to you, then she is yours to keep forever! Best of Luck on your journey.... :smile:
  • jegg0425
    Options
    I've got my own stuff to worry about. That's just my approach. I've actually made a point this week to severely limit my contact with her to not at all. I need to give it a couple weeks and then see if the door is open.
  • jegg0425
    Options
    True Love Wins. :-).