Ok BURNING BELLY FAT experts needed!!

Options
2»

Replies

• tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    how do you make abs in the kitchen? have heard this before? what ingredients are putting in there or is just calories?:huh:
    Calorie deficit to lose fat. That's all there is to it. It just takes a lot of time.
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    i know they say that you cant spot reduce but i think that is BS , I honestly believe you can definitly make a difference in the area when you are feeling the burn in your abs. you do need to lower your % of fat and keep the carbs to complex and keep the high fiber going. Anything that targets the abs is great. use proper form and slow movement and keep the core contracted at all times.. you will see a difference
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    You can't reduce fat in a certain area (if you could I'd be tiny by now and I'd still have boobs) so all you can do is generally lower your body fat % and hope it goes off the right places.

Good luck!
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    None.
    everyone has already nailed it, you can't spot reduce fat.
  • dreamin2bethin
    dreamin2bethin Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I mix in cardio with my core workouts to keep my heart rate up. I have seen the most results by strength training. Like everyone said you have to lower your body fat % and can't spot reduce. Other exercises that help are push-ups, squats, and planks, both of which keep your heart rate up.
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Ok I guess I wasn't clear...

I'm ADDING to my routine and wanted to know what the best belly flat blasting exercises were in peoples oppinions.

I'll stick with advice I was given thanks.
    Ok I guess the advice that there are no "belly flat blasting exercises (sic)" is not clear...

Hopefully this will clear up any confusion. ---> There are no belly fat blasting exercises.

There ya go, can't get clearer than that. :smile:

If you want to add to your exercises, do weight training if you're not already doing it, and put down the cookies! :bigsmile:
  • FinalOutrage
    Options
    Ok I guess I wasn't clear...

I'm ADDING to my routine and wanted to know what the best belly flat blasting exercises were in peoples oppinions.

I'll stick with advice I was given thanks.
    Ok I guess the advice that there are no "belly flat blasting exercises (sic)" is not clear...

Hopefully this will clear up any confusion. ---> There are no belly fat blasting exercises.

There ya go, can't get clearer than that. :smile:

If you want to add to your exercises, do weight training if you're not already doing it, and put down the cookies! :bigsmile:

QFT.
  • seashellsk
    Options
    I hate to say this and to do them, but PLANKS PLANKS PLANKS. I work out with a trainer 5 days a week and PLANKS are the best bang for your AB workouts. I also take one of those big balls and start with it between my feet just off the floor (laying on my back). Then i lift my legs and transfer it to my hands. You then lower the ball in your hands and legs to right above the floor. Keep doing it until burn out. This is a great full AB (top to bottom) workout that will also give you a GREAT cardio.
  • jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Ok people, I'm getting mixed answers and I'd like to hear what other people think...

What are the absolute best exercises for burning belly fat?

Ok - what worked for me -- and I had a up and down C-section -- was crunches along with your diet of course. I started a high protein low carb diet - I had whey protein with fiber every morning for breakfast and I had boiled eggs for a snack and then no processed foods only "real" food for about 8 months. I did crunches - just slow pull in the string on your belly button and tighten those abs while you do them, I did them in the tanning bed, I did them before work, I did them before bed and I did them while I was excercising. They work if you do them. Yes planks and core exercises work too - but they were not as easy for me to do as crunches. In 8 months - my tummy was flat and tight and most people didn't even notice my C-section scar.

Now - to get myself back on that band wagon :)!