How many lbs do you fluctuate?

13»

Replies

• YuffieKisaragi
    YuffieKisaragi Posts: 13 Member
    Between Saturday and Sunday I had a 7 pound difference in my weight, and I had a pretty big meal Saturdy night! So that's why I usually only weigh myself once a week. I was just curious on Sunday cuz I "felt" skinnier. I know it has to do with water and stuff, and Saturday I had consumed even more water than I usually do when I weighed myself because I had my pole dancing class. But if you want to be consistent you have to choose the same time/day every week to really track it.
  • ideliver
    ideliver Posts: 114 Member
    I weigh myself daily or every 2 days, but always post Monday morning, even if I was lower earlier in the week. It keeps me motivated on weekends. This week I fluctuated 4 lbs. I do shift work and this always messes me up. I am always lower the day after a night shift, but I think that's dehydration.
  • fitnessgoalie
    fitnessgoalie Posts: 23 Member
    I weigh myself daily, every morning, after I go to the bathroom with my pjs on :) It does go up and down. However, I only "record" my weight once per week... for me, it's Monday morning. Pick a weigh-in day/time and stick to the same time for an accurate reading of what you weigh from week to week.

Good advice! I weigh more than once a week, but I have one set day/time I weigh and record: Saturday mornings when I first wake up, no food eaten yet :) My weight had fluctuated 4lbs this weekend alone!