Getting discouraged..could use friends for motivation

Options

Replies

• KristyB32
    KristyB32 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request! :) You look like you are doing so well so far. I'm excited to be back to MFP, I fell off the wagon for a spell lol but I'm back and better than ever! :)

Welcome back! I want your motivation! :wink:
  • tigerbabe2
    tigerbabe2 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hi Kristy, just joined n would :heart: 2 be r friend n motivator. Am in need of moral support on this weight loss get fit journey myself hon. Here's 2 a healthy 2012. leaner n fitter :p

joanie
  • KristyB32
    Options
    I'm trying to add everyone..if I've missed any of you, please send a request. I'm still a little slow so forgive me? :happy:
  • KristyB32
    Options
    Im on the same boat girl. I lost all the weight now Im maintaining and toning and Ive lost all motivation. Im eating horrible on weekends. I need motivation asap :(

Don't lose motivation! You look AMAZING! I only wish I could be where you are right now!
  • MariFitBody
    MariFitBody Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Im on the same boat girl. I lost all the weight now Im maintaining and toning and Ive lost all motivation. Im eating horrible on weekends. I need motivation asap :(

Don't lose motivation! You look AMAZING! I only wish I could be where you are right now!

Aww thank u :) Words to help me stay motivated...Luv it!
  • KristyB32
    Options
    I'm another night shift person here. I totally understand how hard it is getting up and getting motivated to workout.

Do you find it easier to work out after work or before? I usually go before work because if I go afterwards I feel wide awake and will never fall asleep. Ugh the joys of night shift. lol
  • marcyzevnick
    Options
    I understand about grabbing something quick. I get home late from work and cooking is the last thing I want to do. But lately ive been really trying. Would love to motivate eachother!
  • HiImToni
    HiImToni Posts: 3
    Options
    :smile: I added you :) I just came back after not using the site for awhile, but I am finding that having friends on here helps a heck of a lot more!
  • KristyB32
    Options
    :smile: Hi Kristy, just joined n would :heart: 2 be r friend n motivator. Am in need of moral support on this weight loss get fit journey myself hon. Here's 2 a healthy 2012. leaner n fitter :p

joanie

Hi Joanie! I sent you a request! :)
  • KristyB32
    Options
    :smile: I added you :) I just came back after not using the site for awhile, but I am finding that having friends on here helps a heck of a lot more!

Yes, it definitely helps to have support from friends! :)
  • KristyB32
    Options

Aww thank u :) Words to help me stay motivated...Luv it!

You're so very welcome! I sure wish I could say I've finally lost all the weight. Seems so far away. Ugh:frown:
  • osc79
    osc79 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    keep strong, you can do it. defeat the voice in your head that says you can't!
  • jrhodges20
    jrhodges20 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi, nice to meet you! I haven't been at it that long either but find myself also being less motivated....IFeel free to add me, we could all use support
  • KristyB32
    Options
    keep strong, you can do it. defeat the voice in your head that says you can't!

Thank you! Some days just seem a little harder than others. But I've tried too hard to quit now! So I guess I'm in it to finish it! lol :smile:
  • KristyB32
    Options
    Hi, nice to meet you! I haven't been at it that long either but find myself also being less motivated....IFeel free to add me, we could all use support

Hi! Nice to meet you as well! I sent you a request! :)
  • reka74
    reka74 Posts: 70
    Options
    Youuuuu already lost 40 ponds! Congratulation!!!!!! You must be at least 3 size down and it must be a great feeling...
    Nothing tastes as good as healthy and pretty feels! Enjoy your success today and every day. Skip a few days in the gym and you will miss it badly LOL than you'll go back...
  • vadiane1
    vadiane1 Posts: 50
    Options
    Hi,
    I joined MFP in January...was going along great and lost my willpower in the beginning of March (I found it hiding in the closet!) So i am back on track. I am walking every day at least 1 1/2 miles. All through this up and down seesaw called weight loss..I have logged on every day and counted every calorie.
    If you, or anyone else wants a new friend, please feel free to add me!
    Di
  • KristyB32
    Options
    Youuuuu already lost 40 ponds! Congratulation!!!!!! You must be at least 3 size down and it must be a great feeling...
    Nothing tastes as good as healthy and pretty feels! Enjoy your success today and every day. Skip a few days in the gym and you will miss it badly LOL than you'll go back...

40lbs does indeed feel amazing! It's just been a tough journey so far, But I'm still hanging on! I have a goal and I intend on reaching it! Thanks for the encouragement! :)
  • KristyB32
    Options
    Hi,
    I joined MFP in January...was going along great and lost my willpower in the beginning of March (I found it hiding in the closet!) So i am back on track. I am walking every day at least 1 1/2 miles. All through this up and down seesaw called weight loss..I have logged on every day and counted every calorie.
    If you, or anyone else wants a new friend, please feel free to add me!
    Di

Hi! I sent you a request! Hang in there! It's not easy but it will be SO worth it! :)
  • JessLLoser
    JessLLoser Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I`ve only been on here 4 days and I gained 2 lbs watching my calories. I`m very discouraged before I`ve even started. You`ve lost alot! Good for you! Maybe you can help me do it? Would that motivate you? :smokin: