One year - 146.3 pounds lost (with photos)

Options

Replies

• GLJezebel
    GLJezebel Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Congratulations, you must (and should be) VERY proud of yourself!
  • melbaby925
    melbaby925 Posts: 613
    Options
    WOW. Such an amazing transformation. Not just your physical, which looks wonderful, but the mental & emotional. You are an amazingly strong person!
  • pmz212
    pmz212 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • JulesofWinsto
    Options
    WOAH WOAH WOAH!! Shut up! This floored me!

You are amazing :) Great work and great attitude!!
  • marx4
    marx4 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You should be wery proud of your amazing accomplishment and taking control of your life. I am sorry about your father and wish him the best that his health can be. I'm sorry that you have to go through that with him, but as with your journey, I'm sure that you are a source of comfort to him. Keep positive, you can and will be ANYTHING that you want to be, the sky's your limit!!!
  • CherylAnne1988
    Options
    wonderful
  • hastings10
    hastings10 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    excellent job, good inspiration
  • DietPep1978
    DietPep1978 Posts: 202
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You are completely inspiring! I love your attitude and your outlook.

I am also thinking and sending warm thoughts to your father. Diabetes runs in my family and how you have described your father sounds very very familiar to what I've seen family members experience.

Thank you for sharing.
  • shelbyj72
    shelbyj72 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Wow you look Fabulous. Great Job!
  • plumbobet
    plumbobet Posts: 30
    Options
    Amazing
  • jmach002
    jmach002 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    great work! you look amazing! it takes work and it is well worth it
  • elfo
    elfo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    REALLY inspiring- thanks for posting!
  • butterfly10398
    Options
    Wow! What a transformation! mad props to you!! GREAT JOB!
  • punkrockprincess23
    punkrockprincess23 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • JillM135
    JillM135 Posts: 28
    Options
    Great work! You look amazing!
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Great job!
    You have the right to be proud, what you have done is very hard!
    Your muscle tone is fantastic!
    Hard work pays off!
  • ResetJen
    ResetJen Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Girl that's just fantastic!!!! Love it, especially as you have drastically changed your life as it relates to health management and nutrition. PLUS, such a wonderful and seriously challenging combination of 'exercise/sporting' loves..., big big UPS to you and may you remain injury free and always mentally and physically strong, bless :-)
  • MommyofLily
    MommyofLily Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You are a bad@$$! Great job! I'm in your shoes as well. I'm fixing myself because I can control my fate as I helplessly watch my mom suffer (from a disease that was not caused by weight, but would be easier to deal with if she was in better shape). My dad also had diabetes and had to have a leg amputated due to infection as well. He lost his battle when I was 20 and should have lived a much longer life, but it was cut very short due to a lack of taking care of himself. I'm doing my best to avoid ending up like my parents. Thanks for sharing your story.
  • boogiewoman1
    Options
    Your story is so well written. It's posts like yours that help keep me going in the right direction. Mind games. Love it. No power over me anymore, love it more. Congratulations on your determination and reslience.
  • reka74
    reka74 Posts: 70
    Options
    Congratulations! You are amazing! What an inspiration! Thank you for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!