Green Team - Week 2

Options
Hey Greenies!!!
This is Week 2!! Yay!! Ok post your Friday weight here, and let the new week begin! Good luck to all!

Replies

• missheidi
    missheidi Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    what's the challenge this week? did i miss it?
    I weighed in at 160.4, a little less than a pound down. a tad discouraging, but i have to remember that my body really doesn't want me to get rid of these last 10. but i will!
  • jacque509
    jacque509 Posts: 978
    Options
    Hey Greenies!!!
    I weigh in at 244.6, I think that about 3.4 loss, I am so excitied the scale been suck for a while so this is great for me. No the challenge has not been posted yet. Check in later.

Miss a loss is a loss so embrace it!!

Good luck everyone!!!
  • jacque509
    Options
    This is from ammcnet
    I had 2 servings of fruit every day this week. I am interested in doing the 200 squats. I will do the initial test and post that info by Monday. My current weight is now 205.6.
  • kitn621
    kitn621 Posts: 215
    Options
    Good morning my wonderful green team!
    Weighed in a 126 this morning. A 1 pound loss! yeah. I am very excited to see the weight come off!
    Glad to see everyone else so far lookin good. Great job jacque! That is wonderful. Cant wait to see the new challenge for this week and see how great everyone else has done! :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    Sorry I was MIA yesterday. I got the day off work last minute and went on a field trip to the zoo with my son. When I got home I was just exhausted and we still had t-ball to go to. The other little boy that was in our group was just a mean little bully that didn't listen to anything I said. He then picked a fight with this girl that was in his class and she kicked his butt and he ended up wth a bloody lip before I could break the fight up. I will tell you this really gave me a new appreciation for what teaches deal with everyday and a whole new appreciation for my own son. I have been frustrated with some of his actions lately and being with this other little boy totally put things in perspective and I realized how great my son is. He listens to me and respects what I say, He doens't run off like a rageing maniac and he has never pushed people out of the way so he can see something. I realized I really do have a great kid. after reflecting on yesterday I really do feel bad for this little boy. thinking about alot of his actions I don't think his home is as loving and caring as many others are. I think his life lacks alot of hugs and disipline.

Weigh in for me wasn't that great today but I think I am reataining alot of water from yesterday. I am up 2 lbs to 215.4.

This weeks challenge will be easy for some and I am sorry if this doesn't challenge you but I am really struggleing with this and I think some others may too. This week the challenge is to get your water in.

I will do my best to check in and try and motivate you all. Tomorrow I will be gone most of the day but I will check in tomorrow night. Good luck with this weeks challenge. Also feel free to continue with last weeks challenge and get your fruit in. There are so many great benefits of eating fruit and I know that I do really well with the challenges but once they are over I start to slack in those areas. Well thank you all for reading my rant about the fieldtrip and GOOD LUCK this week.
  • aml0484
    Options
    Oh and I will update the chart later tonight and post it for everyone to see the results.
  • aml0484
    Options
    Looks like everyone has had a great week so far. I'm excited to see some more numbers come in.

missheidi~ Those last 10 lbs people say are always the hardest to get off. Just stick with your program and they will come off.

jacque509~3.4 lb loss that is awesome. oh and I had 2-3 servings of fruit all the days except one.

kitn621~WTG on the 1lb loss.
  • jacque509
    Options
    am10484- I can totally undeerstand your day yesterday, that has happen a few times with my son. My is constanly being bullied by other kids and end up in fights and angry all the time. It so hard, I been trying to let him vent at home but then I feel he's disrepecting me too much. Then the next day he acts like he five again and is loving on me and helpful. 13 is a rough age
  • mxburke
    mxburke Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Down to 164 lbs this week, so I lost 1 lb so far!
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I am up two lbs this week, I am about stuck......................I'm back to the gym so perhaps next week.:grumble:
  • azwildcatfan94
    azwildcatfan94 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I am down 3 lbs, 253
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Morning everyone! I am down a pound this week (228, I havn't been here for 6 years) which is ok, it could have been more I know that but this has been a very busy week and now my little one is out of school for the summer but my big one is still in school. Ohhhh what a mess. The not smoking is going great and I was tempted 3 times lastnight, and had actually told myself that if I have one more then I can quit again! WOW !!!! I was so shocked by hearing myself think that I sat down and kept myself busy with a cfart thing for 4 hours!
    Week 2 I am so ready for you! and I am gonna kick butt!:heart:
    I am ready for the 200 squats, just keep me updated, and tell me if there is anything that I can do to help! i took the first test, and i have to admit I wasn't pretty, but the way that they have the training weeks set up it is totally doable for anyone it looks like
    So my score on that was 25 (Don't know if we are putting in when we start or anything)
    Have a wonderful day Greeeeeeen!:bigsmile:
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    :grumble: FOrgot i had my fruit today a banana and juice and will have my usual apple this afternon
  • sfischer20
    sfischer20 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Weighed in at 221.5 this morning...so that's down 1.5 lbs from last week. Keep on plugging away...

Sue :glasses:
  • mschooley
    mschooley Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello....I am 164 this week...1 pound down.....yah!
  • missheidi
    missheidi Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    ok, so do the challenges build on each other? like, for this week, get your fruit AND your water? seems logical to me.
    I am going to do the initial test for the squats, pushups and situps tonight. this is my last day subbing (woohoo for summer!) so i want to do those three programs while i am "off." off being i still have my own two kids and i'm taking 9 hours this summer. but still...
  • sallydeb
    sallydeb Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    166.0 for me!
  • kitn621
    kitn621 Posts: 215
    Options
    Excited to hear about the new challenge....I struggle to get in my water too. I usually can get in 5-6 but thats eat. Its hard when what you do, you dont exert enough energy or can walk it all off. I tend to feel water logged....

Great job Mschooley, Sfisher20, wildcatfan, and mxburke as well on their weight loss. Great to hear.

those who may have not lost, we all know how the scales can lie:tongue: so know that it can be retained water or even be b/c it may be that time of the month. I know that will be my issue this next week.

I am so happy to be on this team b/c everyone has really been very supportive and helpful. Thank you to you all! This has been a great motivator for me!
  • aml0484
    Options
    ok, so do the challenges build on each other? like, for this week, get your fruit AND your water? seems logical to me.
    I am going to do the initial test for the squats, pushups and situps tonight. this is my last day subbing (woohoo for summer!) so i want to do those three programs while i am "off." off being i still have my own two kids and i'm taking 9 hours this summer. but still...

The challenges don't build on eachother. Each week it is something new. Personally I try and keep going with the challenges. Expecially the food and water ones. To try and improve my lifestyle.

I also will be attempting to do all three at the same time.
  • aml0484
    Options
    Excited to hear about the new challenge....I struggle to get in my water too. I usually can get in 5-6 but thats eat. Its hard when what you do, you dont exert enough energy or can walk it all off. I tend to feel water logged....

My problem is the total opposite. I drink all day long but have gone back to some of my old habits like drinking soda. I really did have more energy and didn't tire out as easily when I wasn't drinking soda.