Washington State!

Options

Replies

• daphnegetnfit
    Options
    Ha! You must know my uncle!! He moved to Seattle 40 years ago - God's country!!! It is beautiful there - have been there multiple times to visit him. Feel free to friend me if you like
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Lived most of my life in South King County (mainly Enumclaw).

I love living in Montana, but man, do I miss seeing the green all year round.

... and picking blackberries in our backyard. It just kills me when I have pay $3 or $4 for a dinky little container of blackberries considering we couldn't get those bushes to stop growing into our yard! :tongue:
  • Krissi72
    Krissi72 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Yelm...it sucks here...except I love the view of Mt. Rainier! Gorgeous~!
  • quiksandy
    quiksandy Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Olympia, WA here. Love the mountains and the ocean. Not too fond of the 8 months of rain and cloud cover.

Come check out our native cacti in the Sequim-Dungeness Valley. (Olympic Peninsula, folks... it's not all Forks.) We have an annual Irrigation Festival for a reason. :smile:

Yeah, my Mom lives in Sequim. You certainly do get more sun there.
  • eatmydust2
    eatmydust2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yakima.......
  • motivatedmommie
    motivatedmommie Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Tacoma Wa
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Lake Stevens/Everett
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Currently living in Southern California, but am really hoping to move to Stanwood in the near future.
  • sherry98008
    sherry98008 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Born and raised right here in beautiful Bellevue!
  • AndiJoy812
    AndiJoy812 Posts: 236
    Options
    Just moved from Bonney Lake back to my home state of MO...I love being home, but I really miss seeing Mt. Ranier from my backyard. About ready to send my husband back to go fishing...can't get fresh salmon in MO!
  • kleighsamboer
    Options
    I live in Federal Way. If any of you would like to, please friend me. I have a lot of friends on here in other time zones so it would be great to have some local friends on here to help keep me motivated!
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Anyone here in WA, feel free to add me :)
  • ShortInSeattle
    Options
    Seattle! I love our state,and this city. :)
  • tamariq
    tamariq Posts: 2
    Options
    hoping to move there soon ..Im in Ga now
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Hey fellow Washingtonian :D north of Seattle here!
  • tamariq
    tamariq Posts: 2
    Options
    Ok all you Washington folks...Where is a good place to live.. I will be moving there in six months.
  • kleighsamboer
    Options
    Ok all you Washington folks...Where is a good place to live.. I will be moving there in six months.

it depends on why you are moving here and what you're looking for. I like Federal Way because I am close to the mall and shops. Seattle is only a 25 minute drive and you are close to other great things as well.
  • Evelyn_Gorfram
    Evelyn_Gorfram Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Seattle North End here. :)

Grew up in a semi-desert., and I love living in a place where the trees grow wild and water comes falling out of the sky for free. :)
  • ashmazuro6161o
    ashmazuro6161o Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    tacoma.!! hate the weather but where i live in tacoma isn't so bad as far as people go i guess. the weather still sucks.! lol anyone feel free to add me. (:
  • tim_jennings
    tim_jennings Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Ellensburg here.