How do you plan to celebrate when you hit your goal?

Options

Replies

• sjaudio
    sjaudio Posts: 52
    Options
    Skydiving!
  • 2kidsandadonut
    2kidsandadonut Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Working towards my vow renewal ceremony marking our 10 year anniversary and I'm hoping to buy a new wedding dress because I refuse to believe my only wedding dress will be a size 22!
  • zuyddyk98
    zuyddyk98 Posts: 52
    Options
    11 lbs to go. I will then bag up all my fat clothes, donate them to Goodwill. Then I'm going to the mall on a shopping spree!! I need new jeans, t shirts, kakies, so bad. I was a jean size 42. Im a size 31 now.
  • cathylord
    cathylord Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I want to go to a spa with a girlfriend.
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I'm in dire need of a new wardrobe. I'm the type of person who wants to be fashionable, but I end up keeping clothes for years and rarely buying new ones. I kind of throw things together and it works for me. My husband on the other hand likes to be in the latest (his own style) fashion, shoes, etc. I however aren't as comfortable with my body anymore and want to move on from the plus sizes personally so I'm saving new clothes for when I lose weight. Gives me a bit more to look forward to because I'll have to buy new clothes.

Mini Goals

-10lbs **Mini Spa** (eyebrows/Eyelashes)
    -20lbs **Mani/Pedi**
    -30lbs **New Fitness Clothes/Shoes**
    -40lbs **Not sure, but it will be awesome!** I might buy some new lingerie for the hubs
    -50lbs **New HairStyle/Cut/color**
    -60+lbs **Brand New Wardrobe** I'm going to shop until I drop!**
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Sit nude in my chair for a day while I munch on cookies.
  • Clarimusic00
    Clarimusic00 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Shopping Spree!
  • k0nfyo0zed
    k0nfyo0zed Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    i will drag my husband to bed (or other flat surface) repeatedly until we conceive our first child.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Enter the fetal position and cry manly tears of joy.

Then strut my stuff, nude, with the walk of pride all around my house, of course. :P
  • TrinNZ
    TrinNZ Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    oooh! i want a smiley sticker on my calendar! that's a great motivation to keep working at it!

hmm....I don't know about a day of just cheese but definitely some chocolate and a glass of wine. I have a bottle waiting for me...hoping to bust it open at the end of May.

other than that def looking forward to purchasing smaller jeans and a tight fitting dress to show off my tight new body. Mariposa, i'll be visiting you with my credit card in hand in May!
  • WalkingFlower
    WalkingFlower Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Cheese.

A day of just cheese.

Can't wait.

That's awesome. I might join(;

me too :) but with white wine ;)
  • WalkingFlower
    WalkingFlower Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Enter the fetal position and cry manly tears of joy.

:D
  • zuzuanne88
    zuzuanne88 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    At 40 pounds i'm getting my first tatoo!!!
    At 80 pounds i'm buying sexy langerie and taking pictures!!!!
    At 85 pounds i'm buying a new wordrobe and buying my daughter a shirt that says "i'm cute, moms cute, dads just one lucky *kitten*"!!!
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    my guy says at 50 he is taking me to Hawaii although my goal is actually 120
  • domsmoms
    domsmoms Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Put a current pic up on Facebook... no more hiding how fat I got from my old friends!
  • FlynnMacCallister
    FlynnMacCallister Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Getting there is the perfect reward in itself for me....
  • Imajicat
    Imajicat Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Trying to put away 5 bucks for each pound. :)

That is a FABULOUS idea!
    I'm gonna swipe that and do it too!
  • Imajicat
    Imajicat Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    As soon as I can fly on only one ticket, I'm going to TRAVEL! :glasses:
  • MamiLuv
    MamiLuv Posts: 2
    Options
    Buy a sexy dress AND GO OUT,get a bathing suit AND WEAR IT, and get a side tattoo :)
  • Gill_L
    Gill_L Posts: 69
    Options
    Put a current pic up on Facebook... no more hiding how fat I got from my old friends!

That lol Also save up and go on a day out clothes shopping from all those shops I can't go in at the moment :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!