How do you plan to celebrate when you hit your goal?

Options

Replies

• Baurus
    Baurus Posts: 27
    Options
    a big cheat day, new clothes and then i'll have a new goal (bulking)
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I'm not halfway, but I'm pretty close and to be honest I haven't rewarded myself yet. It just hasn't occurred to me.

But next week I will be gifted with 1000 dollars towards a wardrobe shopping spree, so I suppose that's my "almost halfway" reward.

Going forward with this reward idea, I would have to think about what I would want to give myself at the end of each goal...

Maybe at 3/4 goal my daughter and I will take a cruise together or go on a trip.

At full goal we'll go to anywhere she wants to go. Knowing her, it will be New York for shopping or San Francisco for visiting friends.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I LOVE that you said: WHEN you hit your goal not IF you hit your goal. :D

I will celebrate by going on a shopping spree and buying me a new warddrobe. I'm stoked!
  • widmer3
    widmer3 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Halfway to my goal point, I'm buying all new workout clothes and possibly heavier hand weights (I only have 5 pounders and they're really not doing much for me anymore).
    Whole goal? My reward is gonna be showing everyone in my family the results of my hard work in a bikini at my college graduation party!! Oh and maybe my boyfriend and I will take a trip to Hershey Park or something.
  • Roxie861
    Roxie861 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    The most expensive pair of Diesel jeans that I can fine!!

Never been able to fit into them before :)
  • careyayn22
    Options
    15 lbs I bought Lululemon yoga pants.
    35 lbs: I started buying some new clothes...a few things to tide me over
    45 lbs: I just bought a new swimsuit, but I needed that.
    50lbs: I am getting new running shoes...but I need those too.

Beyond that, I don't know. I suppose I have to start thinking about that.

I do think a cheese day sounds lovely though. :laugh:
  • Franhawkfan
    Franhawkfan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    #1. Buy new clothes
    #2 Dinner as follows: Dry vodka martini-Uni Shooter, steak & lobster with grilled asparagus,cheesecake with tea.

Then dance the night away!!!!!!!
  • marelfourie
    Options
    my hubby said he will give me £++++ to go and buy new cloths :-)
  • QueenB985
    QueenB985 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    As soon as I finish my C25K program I am rewarding myself with Insanity!! :laugh:
    But when I reach my goal of 125-130 I am going SHOPPING!!!!!!!!:love:
  • ohaywood
    ohaywood Posts: 1
    Options
    I plan on taking my son to a theme park so we can ride the rides together.:glasses:
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    New outfits. Im really needing new jeans. But im waiting until i hit my goal...
  • Itsmytime79
    Itsmytime79 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im going to jump out of a plane!!! lol I have wanted to sky dive but have this insane fear that the chute is gonna be like "hell no" so Im going to jump out of a plane:smokin:
  • monicaroozo
    monicaroozo Posts: 200
    Options
    i have to planned celebrations.....first off, the reason i finally feel like i'm sticking with it is cause my DL is about to expire....there is nooooooo way i'm going to have my license with a fat picture for that long. having a good DL picture this time will be my celebration #2....the other is my brothers wedding...i have 4 brothers and have been pregnant for the last 2 weddings. this yr i am soooooooo going to look HOT!!!! i don't want my future sister in law to hide the family picture cause of the fat sister in law...so i'm going to enjoy the wedding without hiding my flufffff cause there's going to be no flufffff

I like this one!! Update the weight on my licence!!

And buy a bikini!
  • kettle_belle83
    kettle_belle83 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what I'll do when I actually get to my goal weight, but it will definitely be something BIG!!! Most likely an expensive tropical vacation and of course I'll need to go shopping for new clothes! I'm down almost 50 lbs. and I recently got a tattoo on my wrist to remind myself to "never give up". Whenever I feel like quitting I look at it and remember all of the reasons I started this journey in the first place.
  • carrielizbeth
    carrielizbeth Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    So far I've lost 64 lbs, though I still have about 40-50 I would like to lose; I am close to my first goal, which is to be able to wear a bikini for the first time with confidence this summer. Another 20 lbs or so until I can do this, and I think I can achieve that before swimsuit season....
  • carrielizbeth
    carrielizbeth Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Note: It says I joined in January of 2012, but that's because I lost my previous login information ( my phone kept it for me) and had to start over, the 64 I've lost has been in the course of a little over a year.
  • Hopelessbird
    Options
    Go up two cup sizes
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna need new clothes cos nothing fits me!
  • Aeriesified
    Aeriesified Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I've set bungee jumping as my half way point. I'm thinking a vacation to my favorite place in the world once I hit my goal!
  • OliveJuice1984
    Options
    Fantasy celebration would be to redo our wedding. I love my wedding pictures and I don't look bad at all but I don't know, I just would want to redo it.

BUT that's not going to happen. So....

Realistically I have no idea what I will do. Maybe I’ll have sexy pictures done for my husband. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!