How do you plan to celebrate when you hit your goal?

Options

Replies

• ashhhhole
    ashhhhole Posts: 74
    Options
    one pair of joes jeans.
  • thinmintme
    thinmintme Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh, clothes, shoes, new hair for sure!
    Maybe just do something outgoing and daring, something I wouldn't do now due to my weight. I have HUGE issues with self esteem, self confidence, paranoia, etc. I'm also a nitpicking worrier by nature. With the weight gone, I know I won't obsess AS much.
  • thegeordielass
    thegeordielass Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    My plan for my goal weight is a pair of expensive jeans I have no intention of ever 'growing' out of and a new waterproof coat! Discovered on a day hiking in Jan my waterproof wasn't waterproof anymore but as I'm planning on loosing a lot of weight and will probably go down a top size (I better! Haven't yet!) I refuse to spend £150 or so on a coat now and have it be too big in 6 or however many months time.
    I'll probably need an entire new wardrobe too - just need the money to buy it first!!!
  • DawnMarieMomofTwo
    DawnMarieMomofTwo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    that one smoki'n hot dress you know the one :love: and maybe a night out to Chicago to a show, and dinner... ive always wanted to see Wicked... cant wait!!!!! 20lbs down 40lbs more to go!
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    I plan on crying uncontrollably in the dressing room when I reach my goal jeans.

The first time I put on a size 4 and they comfortably fit me, I totally broke down and cried in the dressing room! It was such a good feeling.
  • alexsmith01
    alexsmith01 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    75kg - New Workout Clothes
    70kg - New Work Suit
    65kg - White jeans.... haha I've always wanted them but want to wait until my legs are looking amazing! I'm lucky enough to have nice long legs, just need to get rid of a weeeee but of flab and then I can show them off again!
  • mzhokie
    mzhokie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'm scared of needles so no tattoos for me. I wouldn't wear a bikini when I was younger so I'm not doing that one either but a nice flattering one piece sounds great to me. :)

I plan on getting new clothes as I need them.... but new clothes have always been a good motivation. I have a few events coming up over the next six months that will require some new clothes so they will come as I get closer to the events and sales. I would love to have to worry about the clothes falling off of me and having to get new ones. hehehe

But I like the family portrait idea. I will put that on my list.
  • tito_diaz
    tito_diaz Posts: 32
    Options
    Hahahahahaha its either tattoos or bikinis! Thats funny. Guess since im a guy ill go with tattoo!
  • tito_diaz
    tito_diaz Posts: 32
    Options
    But when I reach my goal I will celebrate by setting a new one ;)
  • dperich1968
    dperich1968 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I know I will set another goal when I reach my current goal. This won't be a weight loss goal but most likely a goal to challenge myself again. I have a Survivor Mud Run on April 22nd and a 5K on April 28th, so maybe begin to train for a 10K or better my 5K finish in the next 5K run? But my one reward will be a new pair of Seven Jeans.
  • yherrman
    yherrman Posts: 19
    Options
    When I hit my goal, I plan to get breast reduction surgery. Even if I hit my goal weight, even when I weighed 110 lbs, I've never looked thin, because of my massive mammaries. So that will be my reward, better health and hopefully no more back pain!:happy:
  • Devlyn_P
    Devlyn_P Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I created a new goal :smile:

MFP should implement a BF% tracker like they have for the weight.
  • jenslife82
    jenslife82 Posts: 229
    Options
    Manicure this week for reaching 25. Tattoo for 50. Prob another tattoo for 100. And of course new clothes!! :)
  • westpen
    westpen Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a tattoo.
  • riskiestlavonn
    riskiestlavonn Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Buy a Macbook Pro (new one should be out by then). :-)
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    A photo shoot - to prove I did it!
  • Waitingforsun
    Options
    20lbs go to Hawaii
    40lbs go to Tibet
  • PeaceCorpsKat
    PeaceCorpsKat Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I want to return to Suriname to see my people there.
  • Sunscreenandsweat
    Sunscreenandsweat Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I will have $1000 dollars just to spend on clothes and for every 25 pounds I buy myself something to keep my going like the first 25 was running shoes and the second will be a personal blender and a new workout outfit and the third is a heart rate monitor and an ipod. When the people I am losing weight with all reach their goals we're going on a cruise.
  • obeseto13point1
    obeseto13point1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I signed up for a half marathon to celebrate my 30th birthday in September, might be a celebration of hitting my goal but I am not sure! (Still have another 25-30ish lbs to go). I am sure though that it will be a celebration of being in the best shape of my life! And of course, I want new clothes. I guess I will have to get new clothes, I don't have much smaller than my current size.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!