How do you plan to celebrate when you hit your goal?

Options

Replies

• jodyl70
    jodyl70 Posts: 94
    Options
    1. Cry with joy that I did it.

2. Redo my goals and plans to keep it OFF forever!

3. Run my first marathon!
  • TheresaC928
    TheresaC928 Posts: 849
    Options
    All of these are interesting. I want to lose 100 and only lost 11 so far so I have time to think about it. However, every 10 lbs I go and try on a new pair of jeans a size down and get them. That to me is my favorite benchmark since I am a t-shirt and jeans kinda woman. I am one pair down now. :)
  • ccnjc4e
    ccnjc4e Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Two things.

1. Sexy nighty.
    2. Bikini..my first bikini ever.
  • JesBroberg
    Options
    When I hot the half way mark Im going to go blonde for the first time ;)
  • asgard825
    asgard825 Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    Not sure--smiling will be involved
  • mooglysmom
    mooglysmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    1. Buy a bikini
    2. Wear said bikini out of the house :0)

My weight has fluctuated so much the last few years, that I just want the flub on my tummy gone. That's all. I don't even care about the stretch marks anymore. I just want the c-section shelf gone!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    I live in Oregon (home of the DUCKS) and will celebrate by going someplace sunny for a few days laying out by a pool and reading.
  • rmsturdy
    rmsturdy Posts: 73
    Options
    I'm gonna tell my boyfriend of 3 years that he's got absolutely no excuses not to elope. LOL Kidding :)
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I am going to but on a sweet bikini and strut my stuff on the beach :love: ! Goal date July 1, 2012 **fingers crossed**
  • si_puedo
    si_puedo Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    i have to planned celebrations.....first off, the reason i finally feel like i'm sticking with it is cause my DL is about to expire....there is nooooooo way i'm going to have my license with a fat picture for that long. having a good DL picture this time will be my celebration #2....the other is my brothers wedding...i have 4 brothers and have been pregnant for the last 2 weddings. this yr i am soooooooo going to look HOT!!!! i don't want my future sister in law to hide the family picture cause of the fat sister in law...so i'm going to enjoy the wedding without hiding my flufffff cause there's going to be no flufffff
  • Qatsi
    Qatsi Posts: 2,191 Member
    Options
    Buy a WHOLE new wardrobe. And a vacation.
    Trying to put away 5 bucks for each pound. :)

I'm also planning on the new wardrobe and a trip (to Hawai'i).

I like your idea of setting aside money for each pound (so I can have spending money FOR the trip). I'm going to have to start doing that!
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I think my goal is back-assward. I'm hoping to get to my goal before we take our 2nd cruise in 2014. So, to me the cruise is the big goal..l I guess I could consider it my reward.

I bought new workout clothes for losing 9 lbs and 19 inches (should have waited till 10 lbs but the sale was NOW! LOL) When I get under 200 I'm definitely going shopping for new pants. I've learned to take things in with my sewing machine, but.... they still look like "fat" clothes to me. When I get to 175 I want to take a trip to see family - just because coach won't hurt then.

But the cruise - a repeat of the Alaska cruise we took for our wedding/honeymoon - that's special. That''s when we get to take the helicopter ride to actually STAND on the glacier, instead of having to pass it up because they charge double for those who are obese. It was the only part of our honeymoon we both would have loved to change.

I can hardly wait! :love:
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Hold Hubby to the new Harley he promised me. I sold mine 8 years ago when I started having trouble with my leg from my size.
  • benjars09
    Options
    I think I want to get a pair of really nice expensive pair of Nike+ shoes :) And then a cute new summer running outfit with 3 different tops and 2 different matching bottoms.
  • grrrlgone
    grrrlgone Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My first mini goal is about 25 pounds away. I plan to buy new panties and bras.
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    New wardrobe!
  • Bamagal25
    Bamagal25 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I hit my first goal of losing 20lbs last week and treated myself to a pedicure. I was also in the need of some new work clothes due to losing 20 libs, so I treated myself to a little shopping at the local thrift store. I'm not going to spend much on a wardrobe til I lose another 20 then I actually might splurge a little.

My next goal is 10 more lbs which will put me a pre-pregnancy weight. I think I will enjoy another spa treatment or a night out with some friends. I know I definitely want to plan for a new set of family pictures once I lose 25lbs more. I'm hoping to reach this goal by the end of the summer.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    naked.
    24/7
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    At 50 pounds down I cut off my hair to reflect the changes on the inside that people weren't necessarily seeing on the outside yet.

At 100 down I ran 100 minutes on the wii fit free run just to see if I could.

When I hit 200 recently I walked 10 miles in 200 minutes to reflect on the close to 18 years I had spent above 200 pounds.

Ultimate goal (no solid number on that just yet) I'm thinking a family photo shoot with this amazing photog that we can't really afford. LOL
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Victoria secret shopping spree.... i have reached my goal but still have lots of toning to do.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!