How do you plan to celebrate when you hit your goal?

Options

Replies

• jenbusick
    jenbusick Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Well, since my goal is to be able to wear tall boots and shorts (not together), I am going to buy tall boots and shorts!
  • caddygarcia123
    caddygarcia123 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    1. teeth whitening
    2. A whole day at the spa
    3. And lastly my first trip to Vegas!!!!
  • CeeJourney
    CeeJourney Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I PLAN ON HAVING A HUGE GRADUATION PARTY NEXT YEAR MAY 2013 WHERE I PLAN ON NOT ONLY CELEBRATING GRADUATING FROM COLLEGE BUT REVEALING THE NEW AND IMPROVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:
  • MKloste
    MKloste Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Well, seeing as how my goal is to dominate the Warrior Dash that I'm training for.. the appropriate celebration would be a beer and a turkey leg after I cross the finish line!

DO you have The Ruckus Run near you? My brother did both the Warrior Dash and The Ruckus Run last year and he said the Ruckus Run was a lot better and more fun then The Warrior Dash! I was going to participate with him this year thinking that it was in September again but when I asked him if he was going to do it again this year, he informed me that it is next Saturday! Even though I could probably handle it, there is no way 1 week notice is good enough for me to compete! You should definitely look into it though if they have one near you
  • secretiive
    secretiive Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Pole dancing class and a new tattoo :bigsmile:
  • NiniLeeMarie
    Options
    When I lose 10 more lbs I plan to Join the Navy, purchase my first bikini, weights, and get a tattoo.
    Since I plan to lose 20lbs by my 21st bday it'll be a trip to Vegas, a new wardrobe, some more tattoos, belly piercing, do a photo shoot, put a stripper pole in my room, buy lots of lingerie, and run a 10k for a cause!
    After I tone my body my ultimate reward will be getting a brazilian butt lift :drinker:
  • noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    when I hit 50 lbs my son paid for a new tattoo (an infinity symbol on my wrist, symbolizing the infinite possibilities ahead).

When I hit 75 I plan on getting some more ink & when I hit 100, who knows, maybe a new wardrobe?!? :flowerforyou:

Definitely no food rewards; that is what got me here in the first place!!!
  • MKloste
    MKloste Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am treating myself to 2 new bikinis (we spend a lot of time at the lake during the summer) and I am hoping to be down to my goal by then! And then tanning to get a good base tan (even though I know tanning is bad-but I need some color!) Then I am buying some cute new tank tops and shorts!!!!!!!! Definitely looking forward to the shorts though, since my thighs have always been kinda big (even when I was at my skinnest at 125lbs) I am hoping to have slimmed down my thighs some too!
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I plan on crying uncontrollably in the dressing room when I reach my goal jeans.
  • sherbear2678
    sherbear2678 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    road trip from Alberta to Ontario to show off the new me to family and friends back home that I haven't seen in almost 2 years :)
  • Embell0830
    Embell0830 Posts: 105
    Options
    Buy a WHOLE new wardrobe. And a vacation.
    Trying to put away 5 bucks for each pound. :)

That is an awesome idea to put away money for weight lost
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    For the first goal I bought myself new running shoes....
    WHEN I reach my second goal I plan on buying myself two new Bikinis from Victoria's Secret for VEGAS!
  • Hanablu2
    Hanablu2 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Clothes, Clothes, Clothes!
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    A day of just cheese? great reply...I was thinking pizza
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    ROCK A BIKINI
  • healthycurves2012
    Options
    Definitely a new wardrobe, and a BIKINI for the FIRST TIME EVER!
  • swedishwillow
    swedishwillow Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    tatoooooooooooo!
  • Monkeyrhea
    Monkeyrhea Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    My plan is to get a tattoo and maybe some sexy lingerie for the hubby :wink:
  • msartishia
    msartishia Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I will be working on having a baby...lol

New clothes
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Trip to Thailand at the end of September 2012
    I started this journey on 6 September 2010 - and by then I will be at least 140lbs healthier than I was 2 years earlier :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!