How do you plan to celebrate when you hit your goal?

Options

Replies

• jb852013
    jb852013 Posts: 116
    Options
    A shopping spree for new clothes and a vacation to Hawii! Well, the second thing might just be in my dreams.
  • CrazyGraciegirl
    Options
    That is a good question.. Wow. I haven't even thought of making one. I thought just the feeling of being healthy would be great enough. XD
  • Roxanne698
    Options
    i have a very long way to go but when i do lose the weight im definetly getting a new bikini, new clothes, maybe a piercing or tattoo, and my favorite the waterpark, its gonna be nice too walk around and not be self concious, i will aquire a new sincere smile which will be the best.
  • hobbitgrrl
    hobbitgrrl Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hoping I will be at goal next year...when celebrating my 40th birthday...in VEGAS!!!
  • lauragoat
    lauragoat Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Funny!! I just got my 100 pound loss!! In less than 1year...still wearing the same underwear!!!! I need new drawers sooooooo bad!!!!!
  • projectconsistency
    Options
    Victoria's Secret shopping spree! When I hit my goal weight of 150, I'll weigh half of my highest weight. 57 pounds to go!
  • pat6250
    pat6250 Posts: 90
    Options
    Every time my jeans get baggy, I'll get 2 pairs in a new, smaller size. Until I'm at my goal size. Then, I'll get a new bathing suit which will NOT be big enough to accommodate a big belly! Then, I'll go to the beach, slather on sunscreen, lie on a towel, and think about how cute I look! And I'll go shopping for some sexy dresses and shoes, and I'll enjoy it if truck drivers honk at me.:flowerforyou:
  • HoosierMomma1
    HoosierMomma1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, 5 pounds was new workout clothes, 10 pounds was a heart rate monitor , 15 will be a new workout class or more weights, 20 a new swimsuit. 25/goal will be a vacation somewhere tropical.....finally!

Theresa
  • wahmx3
    wahmx3 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    New clothes, the ones i had bought when I gained the last 10 pounds have been too big for awhile now. The clothes I wore for the last several years are getting too big, my goal is 15 more pounds and it will definitely be new clothes, although I will be buying summer stuff before that. We are also planning a family vacation next spring, perhaps a cruise, so loving that I will be in better shape and a better body!
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Funny, I am 8lbs away from my goal - but think I will have to set a different kind of goal as I am about to start weight training tomorrow, and inevitably that is going to add weight... for me, right now, it's less about weight and it's all about the toning - I gotta get toned - and trust me... once I do - I am going to have the cutest clothes anyone has ever seen and I will always be rockin' an AWEsome outfit!

But I think I will also add - fix/re-touch, perhaps cover my current tattoos and get a belly button ring - oh ya!
  • angelashay42
    Options
    I'm getting a tattoo and then I'm going out and buying myself a cute dress, sexy heels, and a new handbag and I'm just going to walk around the mall looking fabulous! Haha.
  • Erchu12
    Erchu12 Posts: 9
    Options
    Shopping spree.

Excuse me, i put that the wrong way.

MASSIVE shopping spree.

And a trip.
  • WorkoutMaine
    Options
    At 200 lbs I get my half sleeve tattoo
    At 170 lbs I get a new wardrobe
    CW:239lbs
  • Nietsha
    Nietsha Posts: 5
    Options
    A RELAXING SPA & A GLASS OF WINE!
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Funny!! I just got my 100 pound loss!! In less than 1year...still wearing the same underwear!!!! I need new drawers sooooooo bad!!!!!

Ummmm... ya you do! Go and get those new 'drawers' and enjoy your new bum!
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    A reward of, at least, $10 per pound is what I plan for myself when I go clothing shopping. That's about $800. Should be able to buy a few nice things with that. Of course, I just bought several blouses for an "along the way" bonus after losing 15 pounds.
  • sballallstar7
    sballallstar7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    With a beer on the beach with friends...in a HOT SEXY BIKINI!
  • k_sharp
    k_sharp Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    My biggest reward will be seeing the look on my husbands face... I have lost 27 pounds so far and plan to loose another 15-20 before I see him again! I just got a personal trainer to reward myself for loosing 25lbs. Every ten pounds I loose I get a pedicure and for my birthday and anniversary that just past I went shopping and got some super cute clothes so I can look extra good when I see the hubby! Most of all I just want to see the look on his face!

.... And maybe a boob job if I can afford it!
  • Lesah0808
    Lesah0808 Posts: 91
    Options
    I'm going to get a new tattoo!!! I'm going to show my body off, in respectful ways of course. :-)
  • sbowen002
    Options
    Same as so many others, I plan also to buy a whole new wardrobe (and also to wear my old clothes)! Hopefully, after I have met my goal I will get a week at a nice beach...but that plan is still in the works.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!