How do you plan to celebrate when you hit your goal?

Options

Replies

• rlmcnay
    rlmcnay Posts: 62
    Options
    Ordered my favorite pizza from papa johns (bbq chicken and bacon with banana peppers) and had a treat. I will still able to stay under my goal for the day but man it was a welcomed treat!
  • SheenaRamone13
    SheenaRamone13 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am going to buy the most amazing vintage dress and do on a day trip with no plans other than wear my dress and go.
  • cattracy0829
    cattracy0829 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'll probably fall over from shock...LOL...I have 30 pounds left and they seem to be the hardest!
  • sarai79
    sarai79 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Run down my street naked
  • talzybob
    talzybob Posts: 80
    Options
    tattoo of my football club and a new outfit and hair do then a nice big photo shoot of e holding my before and after pics. cant wait
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I plan to wear a bikini around the house for a week and stopping to look at myself in every mirror in the house. I might even hang some extra ones.
  • vidoardes
    vidoardes Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Run down my street naked

I once got arrested for doing that, but it was fun ;)
  • monkeypantz
    monkeypantz Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I have lots of mini treats for my mini goals:

14lbs down by May 1st & I'm buying myself a new business suit
    Lose 20lbs by May 31st - Pedicure
    Lose 30lbs by June 30th - New Shoes
    To be in the 'overweight' on BMI by my birthday - 12th July 2012 - new birthday outfit

Goal Weight - Holiday to Jamaica & Bikini :)

Ultimate Goal: New Wardrobe - I'm going to need it
  • tobafa
    tobafa Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    My wife and I plan a exotic weekend getaway without our kids :)

Sounds good here too!
  • BuckeyeLife
    BuckeyeLife Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    New clothes, refocus, attack with the next stage/goal.
  • sarai79
    sarai79 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Run down my street naked

I once got arrested for doing that, but it was fun ;)

Then make that run down my street naked then get arrested naked :)
  • ann2012evans
    Options
    NOT with Food, no way!!! My fiancee is buying me a new watch...point being it has taken time to get here and time to improve but I did it....meant to be a symbolic reminder everyday of obtaining my goals. Of course I get to pick it out. Wish everyone the best on reaching their goals.
  • vcorbin01
    vcorbin01 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Cheese.

A day of just cheese.

Can't wait.

This ^^^ it's my love!! And we have a cheese factory not very far from us... Can't wait LOL
  • EvieNieves
    EvieNieves Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Haha...a cheese day. I love cheese too but I've actually learned to only eat it once in a awhile, small amounts of course, not everyday like I used to so I won't splurge lol. I would celebrate by getting a new designer bikini and a pair of jeans!
  • EvieNieves
    Options
    Slow is the way to do it. You will be more successful keeping it off :)
  • EvieNieves
    Options
    Entire new wardrobe! I have lost 42.5# and have 26# to go. I want to wear a size 10. I am in a comfortable 14 misses right now. I was an 18/20 Womens when I started. I have worked hard & it is my ultimate reward. Hopeing to get there by my birthday in Sept. Im a slow loser.

Slow is the way to do it. You will be more successful keeping it off :)
  • Agirard25
    Agirard25 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I pay myself $10/lb lost....I figure I save it by just not going out ONCE during the week! when I reach my goal I will buy myself a bunch of new SMALLER clothes!!! :)
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    bikini shopping!
  • ujoseph1
    ujoseph1 Posts: 2
    Options
    New clothes and a new man!
  • DameVenus
    DameVenus Posts: 70
    Options
    Some years ago I went into Victoria Secret for the first time but after being measured the woman told me (politely) that I was too large around for any of their bras (They only go up to 38 and I was 40 and now I'm 42, sadly). Anyway, when I am at my goal I shall march back in there and shop with no shame! lol My friend who is bigger than I am still shops there and gets back extenders but I rather be actually able to fit the bras.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!