How do you plan to celebrate when you hit your goal?

Options

Replies

• amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Small tattoo on my hip along with my first bikini since high school.:bigsmile:
  • Kell_Smurthwaite
    Kell_Smurthwaite Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    My treat to myself will be a healthier me - I'm changing my entire lifestyle one step at a time with this, and I'm already finding I'm more energetic and have a brighter outlook on life after dropping 20lbs. When the other 57lbs have gone the way of the dodo, my gift to myself will be to remain at a healthy weight and continue exercising. :)

Of course, it'll help that I'll be able ot slip into my wedding dress 10+year after I walked down the aisle. ;)
  • ahatcher0905
    Options
    I'm going to rock my husbands world like I have never done before! ;)
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i have a trip planned to barbados in august. not sure i'll be completely at my goal but i'll at least be halfway there. i have to be some what there since i'm going from crop over and will pretty much only be wearing a two piece and feathers :laugh:

for the big goal, i plan on treating myself to a trip to australia :smile:
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    With a GREAT BIG FAT roast pork dinner, gravy, crackling, the works, fresh white ciabatta bread and butter. Dessert. Champagne.
  • Lyra89
    Lyra89 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Wear a little black dress, very figure hugging, with no tights and red high heels and meet up with all of my friends to show off!

Haha...:laugh: And then go on holidays with my boyfriend and prance around in a bikini for the first time in my life!

Also going to treat myself to lots of skinny jeans!
  • Uglyduckling2swan
    Options
    I've hit my goal once. I took a lump sum money and went on a trip to Turkey alone.

It was the best experience I've ever had.
  • BazAbroad
    BazAbroad Posts: 248
    Options
    have to laugh at this, and think twice b4 answering it.
    I came down b4 from about 100 plus kilo's down to 86, My goal was 85 and I planned to lamp my irritating neighbor when I got to 85, we had a long history of fall outs and he had crossed the line, I was gona settle the score.
    I really did train for a fight that would of been a walk over for me.
    Everything was going fine and then I got took off my mountain bike by a car, I could not train, work or anything, an operation was called for on my arm and I lost all strength, even picking up a dinner plate was impossible.
    Long story short I reassessed my life, left my relationship, returned to my roots, and the true me, met another Lady, and moved out to Australia,,,,,,,,,,,,,, all this over a couple of years.
    I am now happier than I have been in ages, even though life is still hard.
    A gym membership gets me thru it all. My goal now is 90 kilos, I may change it back to 86, but these days I have alot more muscle as well as the flab.
    What will I do this time around, no grand plans, just pat myself on the back and say whats next ...
  • osualex
    osualex Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    As soon as i finish p90x (on day 23 now) I'm rewarding myself with a shopping spree. If I also happen to get to under 150 then, I will also reward myself with a bikini and new tattoo!
  • micls
    micls Posts: 234
    Options
    I'm gonna get married :)
  • vidoardes
    vidoardes Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Buy a tailored suit... someone once said to me that for a woman, a man in a properly fitting suit is a sexy as a woman is in lingerie to guys, and it is always something I have wanted, so once I am the size and shape I am happy with, that's what I'm doing!
  • asgard825
    asgard825 Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    Buy a tailored suit... someone once said to me that for a woman, a man in a properly fitting suit is a sexy as a woman is in lingerie to guys, and it is always something I have wanted, so once I am the size and shape I am happy with, that's what I'm doing!

I like this idea--Cement/commit to the new "me"

Ditto
  • idziak04
    idziak04 Posts: 69
    Options
    An ipod touch and some new clothes!! I haven't told my hubby yet though so hopefully he won't care. Also, I am hoping to wear a bikini to the beach.
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    BUY NEW CLOTHES cause all my old ones will be way to big! :happy:
  • TheNewDodge
    TheNewDodge Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have my foreskin reattached
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I want to take a very fancy photoshoot showing off my amazing body. Some risque photos, some classy, and some professional portraits. Hey I'm almost 25 and I'm about to be in the best shape of my life- I want to keep it up but I also want immortalize my success.

SW: 198
    CW: 170.4
    GW: 133

Hoping to hit goal by December 2012 :wink:
  • Sherri92566
    Options
    Entire new wardrobe! I have lost 42.5# and have 26# to go. I want to wear a size 10. I am in a comfortable 14 misses right now. I was an 18/20 Womens when I started. I have worked hard & it is my ultimate reward. Hopeing to get there by my birthday in Sept. Im a slow loser.
  • Stephaniededeyan
    Stephaniededeyan Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a tiffany bracelet. Silver small beads with the blue heart charm :heart:
  • Jayleen25
    Jayleen25 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Eat half of a Junior's Little Fella cheesecake and go shopping for new clothes!
  • SaketoKim
    SaketoKim Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hopefully by wearing a bikini on my cruise this summer.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!