The Thread about Something - Part 33

Options

Replies

• kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    I think there's nothing going on on the something thread... well at the moment.

Pretty pic Kim :flowerforyou:

Mmmmmm.......Tam and Max are M.I.A.?
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Options
    I think there's nothing going on on the something thread... well at the moment.

Pretty pic Kim :flowerforyou:

Mmmmmm.......Tam and Max are M.I.A.?

mmmhmmm :huh:

:laugh:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    here for a quick hello, grandson here today, he keeps me hopping! Have a great one everyone just in case I don't get in much!
  • kimber607
    Options
    here for a quick hello, grandson here today, he keeps me hopping! Have a great one everyone just in case I don't get in much!

Hey Girlie

Have a great day with your grandson!

Kim
  • czewwhat
    Options
    If I can get used to Bearma! that is what he calls me, toooo cute! he just says it 427 times in a day!
  • kimber607
    Options
    If I can get used to Bearma! that is what he calls me, toooo cute! he just says it 427 times in a day!

Awwwwww
    CUTE!

My dd calls my DH DA-EEEEEEE (over and over and over)
    MY 4yr old actually calls me MOOOOOOMMMMMMM (with the attitude and all..we are in for it!)
    LOL
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    Hey Bearma!
  • czewwhat
    Options
    he calls his grandpa Bearpaw! he has a bit of trouble with the gr combination! so that is as close as he gets right now. Secretly I hope he never changes it! He of course is perfect!
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Hey Bearma!

Hi genabug, busy day in your world too!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I told you, it's only coincidence that Max and I are ever missing at the same time. :glasses:

I was taking a shower and getting a few things done! :tongue:
  • kimber607
    Options
    I told you, it's only coincidence that Max and I are ever missing at the same time. :glasses:

I was taking a shower and getting a few things done! :tongue:

So, no shaking of the van?
    :laugh:

Sounds like you were very productive this am Tam..me on the other hand have been extremely unproductive...I'm avoiding the huge pile of laundry that needs me attention :grumble:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Yes, if the van is a rockin..............it's just Max washing dishes or something!! :tongue: :laugh:

Yeah, I felt somewhat decent this morning.....after being exhausted for 3 days straight!! haha.
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Options
    Yes, if the van is a rockin..............it's just Max washing dishes or something!! :tongue: :laugh:

Yeah, I felt somewhat decent this morning.....after being exhausted for 3 days straight!! haha.

Or maybe he's working on his dance steps :wink:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • genabug
    Options
    Hey Bearma!

Yeah! Ready for the weekend! Alto, I think its gonna be a crazy, busy weekend too!
  • TamTastic
    Options

Ohhh yes, that's it! Can't forget the dance steps!! :tongue:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    wow I feel accomplished, three loads of laundry and 3 toddlers, one baby here too!
  • genabug
    Options

I think Tiff hit the nail on the head!!!! :laugh:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options

My dd calls my DH DA-EEEEEEE (over and over and over)
    MY 4yr old actually calls me MOOOOOOMMMMMMM (with the attitude and all..we are in for it!)
    LOL

Too funny...my older daughter (she's 9) is already slamming doors and rolling eyes at a tenth-grade level! Can't wait till she's a teenager...:laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Hey Bearma!

Yeah! Ready for the weekend! Alto, I think its gonna be a crazy, busy weekend too!

I have a baby shower this weekend! once they know you make quilts, everyone invites you!
  • kimber607
    Options

I think Tiff hit the nail on the head!!!! :laugh:

1-23-, 1-2-3
    Ha ha!
    Swing those hips Max...chop-chop!