• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    y'all will have hell to pay when he reads this! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    It'll be worth it!
    But he'll probably just peep in her with a topic, and not even read whats been going on!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    It'll be worth it!
    But he'll probably just peep in her with a topic, and not even read whats been going on!

Typical male behavior
    :grumble:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    where do you guys find your men? Mine is almost the opposite of all the comments I have read. He cooks, cleans, does the food shopping, involved, in touch and kind, I guess it is too bad he doesn't have a lot of brothers! He even takes over as daycare dad when I have a doctors appointment and cares for the kids I watch!
  • genabug
    Options
    where do you guys find your men? Mine is almost the opposite of all the comments I have read. He cooks, cleans, does the food shopping, involved, in touch and kind, I guess it is too bad he doesn't have a lot of brothers! He even takes over as daycare dad when I have a doctors appointment and cares for the kids I watch!

Thats wonderful, cause yours is a rare breed! I don't know of many that do those things!
  • kimber607
    Options

:noway:
    You're fudging, right?
    Don't make the res of us feel even worse...LOL....:cry:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    he was raised in a whole house of women, his dad was a navigator in the navy, gone for a year or two at a time, maybe that has a bit to do with it!
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Options
    :sad:

I want a rare breed
  • AllenMom4
    AllenMom4 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Wow! I wish mine did half the things when we are together! I am Super mom and have always had to do it all on my own
  • kimber607
    Options
    he was raised in a whole house of women, his dad was a navigator in the navy, gone for a year or two at a time, maybe that has a bit to do with it!

My DH was an only child (the only boy)....enough said!
    If you knew my MIL/FIL you can see the apple doesn't fall far from the tree..LOL
    Ok, that was a low blow :tongue:
  • kimber607
    Options

Thats wonderful, cause yours is a rare breed! I don't know of many that do those things!

and if he does the cha-cha as well, I'm slitting my wrists
    :wink:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Yes, mine just likes to leave everything out for me to put away.

I've figured out it's my lot in life to "put away" :ohwell:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    maybe it is an ethnic thing, mine is Hawaiian / Chinese. here goes the racist statement, White men love beer too much! And think they are somehow are superior because of their parts!
  • czewwhat
    Options

and if he does the cha-cha as well, I'm slitting my wrists
    :wink:

IDK about chacha, but did win a few dance competitions in the Disco days!
  • genabug
    Options
    :sad:

I want a rare breed

DITTO!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I just want someone who put's the dishsoap away!!

Oh wait..............that's Max! *shhhhhhhhh!!!!!!*

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Options

If you knew my MIL/FIL you can see the apple doesn't fall far from the tree..LOL

My first husband was an only child, I threw him back in the pond, say no more! :cry: :cry: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kimber607
    Options
    maybe it is an ethnic thing, mine is Hawaiian / Chinese. here goes the racist statement, White men love beer too much! And think they are somehow are superior because of their parts!

Mmmmm....DH has never had even a sip of alcohol in his life....so can't use that as an excuse for being a jerk!
    Seriosly though, my bro is a jerk and my mom's hubby (#2) is even a bigger jerk, so they think I've hit the jackpot....:laugh: ...lucky me!
  • kimber607
    Options

My first husband was an only child, I threw him back in the pond, say no more! :cry: :cry: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

You feel my pain then, huh?
    He has a great job, doesn't drink/drugs, doesn't go out on the weekends etc
    BUT, I don't know if it's the only child syndrome....but he is not the most caring/sympathetic man you've ever met and he's a SLOB!
  • genabug
    Options

See, you had one too!