Jacked and Tan

Options
Hello to all. Myself along with a associate of mine decided to start this group "Jacked and Tan." We welcome all to post in this particular part of the forums for motivation and help from one another.:laugh: :smile: :wink: :happy: :tongue:

Replies

• LOVEsummer
    LOVEsummer Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    MOMMMMM I need some proteinnnnn!!!! lol I love it... motivation huh? well it's friday ... I finished my finals yesterday... and proceeded to celebrate... so I'm going to work off some of those bacardi diets... woo!
  • giantyellowbus
    giantyellowbus Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I think this will be extremely positive and encouraging...

Cant wait til were all Jacked and Tan!
  • bsbrewer
    bsbrewer Posts: 19
    Options
    We are keeping accountability to ourselves. Soon we all will be jacked and tan. It is the weekend. MEMORIAL DAY weekend. Remember to think about our fallen soldiers.
  • bsbrewer2
    bsbrewer2 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hello all, I look forward to working out and motivating anyone who needs it.
  • giantyellowbus
    Options
    Hey Guys. Nice to see you all posting! Have a great weekend and if you are a weekend cheater (like i am sometimes) we must remember to treat monday like a regular weekday. Maybe that is how we should honor the fallen soldiers, by eating right and working out. Anyway, See you guys soon.
  • bsbrewer
    Options
    I was a little lazy. Now my wife got up and did an ab work out and then jogged/walked about a mile. Now I wish I did. We will be working out later today.
  • hdjohnson
    hdjohnson Posts: 35
    Options
    I'm excited to be a part of "Jacked and Tan"! Toby and I will be trying hard to maintain good habits this weekend, while still celebrating our military heroes (food and celebrating always go hand-in-hand for us). Keep up the good work everyone and remember to take advantage of the lovely weather by taking a walk, playing some ball, or working in your gardens (or perhaps watching a parade or walking through a cemetary to honor those who have given their lives for our freedom)! Happy Memorial Day weekend!
  • bsbrewer
    Options
    Hey guys well I did better and worse than I thought I would, lol. I didn't eat as much of the fatty food that I thought I would at the graduations but I did eat a lot of the turkey. Have a great weekend.
  • bsbrewer
    Options
    Worked out for almost an hour and fifteen minutes this morning. I felt drained after the workout but now I feel great. Have a great day.
  • hdjohnson
    Options
    Wow! Good for you! It's the working out that gets me...I love to do it, but need a buddy to get me up and moving. I suppose I could ask my hubby to help with that one eh? Keep it up!
  • bsbrewer
    Options
    That you could. Your husband told me that he did not stick to the plan of eating healthy this past weekend, lol. All of us have a weakness once in a while. I know that I would not get up almost every morning to work out if it was not for my wife. She is keeping me motivated.
  • giantyellowbus
    Options
    I can not believe the amount of space I have in my cube now that I am smaller... I went from a one room shack to a studio apartment overlooking Manhattan. You probably know what I mean Beau, because you are getting so JACKED AND TAN as well.. well anyway, im excited about this BIGGEST LOSER competition me and Heather are going to be a part of this summer with some friends and family. It should help with the motivation and support.

We should have a JACKED AND TAN barbeque this summer.. we'll make you guys come to Tampico!
  • hdjohnson
    Options
    A BBQ sounds excellent Toby! Great idea :) I know what you mean about having so much more space. It's easy to move between rows of desks in my classroom now that I'm nearly JACKED AND TAN....or not. Hmm...biggest loser should probably start TODAY. Lots of treats coming my way. The kids are adorable, but I really can't accept any more treats!
  • bsbrewer
    Options
    It's great that you guys are so hiped about losing weight and getting into shape. I just finished plyometrics and I feel burnt off. I know what you mean about more space in the cube, even my chair. It's almost like I have a foot on each side of me in the chair, lol. For real though, I love this, I hope that more of you all start posting. This keeps me motivated to keep doing this. Good luck.
  • hdjohnson
    Options
  • giantyellowbus
    Options
    I see you took a day off Brewski... How did it go? Hope you werent sick (or your son for that matter). Playing tennis in the morning with my bro in law, im probably going to dominate because im so TAN. See you at work kid!
  • bsbrewer
    Options
    I understand, when your tan you tend to blind your opponent. I took the day because a car ran into the side of my house. Worked out this morning and it worked me hard. I was into it because before I knew it, it was time to stop. By the way, you need to get your step bro in here and posting.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    What does Jacked and Tan mean??
  • bsbrewer
    Options
    Jacked and Tan means exactly what it says. This is our goal to look jacked and then tan for the summer, lol. Its just something that we came up with for a team name.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I understand - cute!