Jacked and Tan

Options

Replies

• giantyellowbus
    giantyellowbus Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Once again... Rain has destroyed our plans to play tennis. We have to do four a days the rest of the week WIDOLFF. Oh Well, see you at the courts at 4 a.m...
  • hdjohnson
    hdjohnson Posts: 35
    Options
    Samie and I walked 2 miles at Imagination Station AND had Subway for lunch. Things are looking good for the girl's team! How about you boys? Are you going to make it?
  • SamieD89
    SamieD89 Posts: 7
    Options
    We walked 2 miles and it was awesome.
  • bsbrewer
    bsbrewer Posts: 19
    Options
    Hello to all jacked and tan individuals. I was speaking with my man Toby and we were thinking about having possibly a jacked and tan get together to maybe play some tennis or go hiking in eagle point park or something of that sort. This way we could all put a face with who we are talking to. Well most of you know each other but some of us only know Toby, lol. If you are up for it, please leave some feeback. We would like to try for possibly the weekend of the 12th.
  • hdjohnson
    Options
    Love it! That's a fantastic idea. I love the idea that we could get together for an active activity :) I'm in!
  • giantyellowbus
    Options
    If she is in... I am in. Sounds like fun. What if we make it a picnic lunch also, and we all make healthy food. Also, we could bring recipes for the food we made so that we all get new healthy recipes.

We can hike and do activities afterwards to burn the calories...
  • bosikkema
    bosikkema Posts: 6
    Options
    Hello Everyone!!

I was thinking after the picnic/hike, everyone could come to the tennis courts and watch Toby get beat by a ginger kid....
  • bosikkema
    Options
    221593.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • giantyellowbus
    Options
    214890.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • giantyellowbus
    Options
    Yeah, and then maybe when that kid is done beating me... Everyone can watch Bo go down like flight 1549. Too soon?
  • giantyellowbus
    Options
    QUOTE FROM BO :
    Hello Everyone!!

I was thinking after the picnic/hike, everyone could come to the tennis courts and watch Toby get beat by a ginger kid....

RESPONSE BY TOBY:

Yeah, and then when that kid is done beating me... everyone can watch Bo go down like Flight 1549. Too soon?
  • widolff
    widolff Posts: 4
    Options
    Toby I think we need to consume nothing but laxatives on Wednesdays...
  • bsbrewer2
    bsbrewer2 Posts: 6
    Options
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING! Here I am to really join this group - and yes, It's really SARAH posting this, not Beau on my behalf...sorry, had to bust ya out Beau!

I just got home from a job/walk (run a block, walk a block, run a block...etc.) and my legs are killing me! Especially my calf muscles... I bet tomorrow will be better though...hopefully! I struggled today, but pushed myself to run/walk anyway.

Now...just need to focus on my calorie intake - it's got to be smaller!

Have a great day everyone!! I can't wait to be JACKED AND TAN!!!...lol
  • hdjohnson
    Options
    Way to go Sarah! Keep up the good work. I tried the old run/walk trick last year, but it really hurt my knees so I gave up my running career.

It's the day before weigh in so be sure to eat right and exercise today! Our dinner menu consists of grilled salmon and broccoli...YUM! Good luck and keep it up!
  • giantyellowbus
    Options
    Welcome to the BIG SHOW Sarah... Where Dreams Come True... except that one where I show up to work in my underwear, that one does not come true. Oh well. Good to have you "officially" on here.
  • widolff
    widolff Posts: 4
    Options
    I just dug a three foot hole in gravel. that had to have burned calories right?
  • hdjohnson
    Options
    Yes Dan...I actually think "manual labor" is under cardiovascular exercise. Are you putting in a new mailbox post?

I just took the drawers out of my kitchen. Do you think "kitchen deconstruction" is an exercise option?
  • bosikkema
    Options
    Toby.......why don't you put a picture of yourself up?
  • giantyellowbus
    Options
    SHORT TERM GOALS...

I thought we should all post short term goals. The goals should be relatively easy to attain, just to give us a milestone victory when we accomplish it. Heres mine:

I would like to weigh 245 and be 75% tan by Tampico Days (July 26)
  • hdjohnson
    Options
    And by July 26 you mean June 26 right?

Good goals Toby! I think that's fantastic!