Old girl needs friends

Options

Replies

• creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I would love to have you add me, I need friends on here to help me stay motivated. :happy:
  • babsriley
    babsriley Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, NannyJay...I am an old gal, too. Feel free to add me.
  • littledeak
    littledeak Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    NannyJ, I would love to be friends with you.
  • nordicgrl
    Options
    Hi NannyJ!! i'm also new on here and have one friend who told me about this site. so far, so good. seems like you've found a bunch of new motivating friends, including me. keep up the good, hard work!!
  • vestarocks
    vestarocks Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Pick me! Pick me! Great to see you here.

Sending you a request.
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I would be proud to have you as a friend! We r all in this together! Make sure you log in everyday and be honest with yourself and love yourself. We'll have your back!
  • PeggyWoodson
    PeggyWoodson Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Can you please tell me what a Stone measures to in pounds? I've seen people refer to having lost so many stone and wondered what that meant in pounds. Thanks in advance. Happy to see you here.
  • jgriffin88
    jgriffin88 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend.. I just joined the sight not long ago and can use all the help I can get. :smile:
  • Silverniki
    Silverniki Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 65 and can use friends to help me keep loosing as well. I've lost 17 lbs this time, just over a stone I believe, and just joined MFP last month.
  • msmary1213
    msmary1213 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to the program, and I definitely need support. I have tried all types of programs, and I am even considering the lap band surgery. I pray I do well with Myfitnesspal!!!
  • clouxles
    clouxles Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    42 old? how many fff' in way no effin way!:glasses: l
  • joankpoirier
    joankpoirier Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    meeeeeeee!!
  • Sherri1210
    Options
    Old girls gotta stick together. I am here for you and I know you for me.:flowerforyou:
  • Frisky_CoastalNative
    Options
    It would be great to have you as a friend, you can ad me if you like :flowerforyou:
  • jessabethheather
    Options
    Absolutely! I'm sending a request now! I'm one that battles with a sugar addiction -- I'm constantly trying to snack on sweets but trying to stay motivated to eat better. I'd love to support you along the way!
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I'm in maintenance (and have been for nearly 2 years), but I'm still willing to offer support, motivation and the occasional kick in the pants if you'd like it. :)
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Friend request coming your way Nannyjay.
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Hiya and welcome. Id love to be ur friend :-)
  • dixeyk
    dixeyk Posts: 20
    Options
    Sign me up.
  • ShellyShuey
    ShellyShuey Posts: 162
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY!