• crudd123
    crudd123 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hi, I sent you a friend request! Cathy
  • myjourney2
    myjourney2 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    From one old girl to another - welcome!

Feel free to add me as a friend. We all need extra support!
  • walker001
    walker001 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just sent you a friend request. Welcome to the fold.
  • starr326
    starr326 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    14 LB in a stone & 16 oz in a LB Hope that helps clarify things :smile:
  • frenchgrapes
    frenchgrapes Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello. Sending a friend request in just a sec. Friends are good!
  • LisaManySongs
    Options
    Welcome!! Can't ever have too many friends to help motivate and inspire. Friend request sent. :smile:
  • ahubar
    ahubar Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I too am an old girl and we can all use many friends for support and motivation on this journey. Please add me as a friend.
  • Daisykyo
    Daisykyo Posts: 15
    Options
    I am new too! Go ahead an add me as a friend. We all need to support each other!
  • chetnabhatt
    Options
    hi..I am new here too. I would be glad to be friends with you. We all need inspiration in a way or the other. I've lost 2 lbs in just 5 days. Well, to me it means a lot and I am feeling so good cause I never thought loosing fat would be so fun. Hope I keep up like this.
  • TriedEverything
    TriedEverything Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you're still looking for friends! :smile: I'm 47 by the way. You sound like you have a young outlook - age is just a number (or so I keep telling myself! :wink: ) and whatever age we are, we share the common goal of wanting to lose weight.

To the lady who asked about stones and pounds - there are 14 pounds in a stone. A stone is quite a significant amount for us British folks, although 14 does seem like a rather random number - I don't know who "invented" that unit of measurement!
  • jennygettinfit
    Options
    Of course and welcome aboard! i've only been on this for about 15 days, but it really seems to be the kick in the pants i needed. Anything at all you need let me know! We are all in this together! :):heart: I cant wait to see your success!
  • ah144
    ah144 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello, I am new here. First weight in this week and feel ok, lost 3lb. Happy to be your friend, like you I need all the friends I can muster. Been trying to lose weight for years now have to for health reasons. looking forward to being able to encourage others along the way. Have a good week all.
  • jhag2207
    jhag2207 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Nanny J, I'd love to have you as a friend. I've just started this week and would really appreciate any moral support/advice I can get. x
  • mjbuch
    mjbuch Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi,
    Would love to be your friend. I am also a Nanna to 6, with one on the way.:smile:
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    heck yeah... IM OLD TOO. lets be pallies!
  • PlumeriaToo
    PlumeriaToo Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Here's another old gal who could use some pals. My cousin told me about this site yesterday, three weeks into my fitness effort. I've lost 8 pounds and not suffering at all -- so far.
  • dmwiseman
    dmwiseman Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I need all the support and encouragement I can get!
  • lacensuch
    lacensuch Posts: 36
    Options
    We can motivate each other. Also good to have someone help me when we need the push.:smile:
  • SharmelleOlson
    SharmelleOlson Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you NannyJay!

Welcome to the wonderful world of MFP lol!

I have added you as a friend and I hope to see you soon.

Blessings, Sharmelle
  • patriciaannbibo
    patriciaannbibo Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    HI! Nanny Jay always good to have friends to cheer each other on.:flowerforyou: