• crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Definitely bumping this :)
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Broiled Tilapia with Mustard Chive Sauce

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/broiled-tilapia-with-mustard-chive-sauce-recipe/index.html

Be sure to salt the fish pretty well!
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I saute shrimp in some olive oil and then drain and dump in a can of rotel. Depending on how hot you like it, you can use mild, original or hot (hot is REALLY hot). Heat through and make sure the shrimp is cooked. Then sprinkle with some feta cheese and serve over brown rice. Delicious!
  • LareishaH
    LareishaH Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Pan Seared Tilapia & Shrimp in Walden Farms 0 calorie Garlic & Herb Sauce, sauteed asperagus, and BirdsEye Brown & Wild Rice with broccoli and carrots

DSCN0091.jpg?t=1332537038
  • SouthernArt77
    SouthernArt77 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I saute shrimp in some olive oil and then drain and dump in a can of rotel. Depending on how hot you like it, you can use mild, original or hot (hot is REALLY hot). Heat through and make sure the shrimp is cooked. Then sprinkle with some feta cheese and serve over brown rice. Delicious!
    This sounds good!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    One I found and tried (thanks for the idea!)...with my own twist.

Shrimp
    Honey
    Lime
    Bit of salt
    Bit of pepper
    (1tbsp) Butter

Stir ingredients (except butter and shrimp) in a tupperware bowl together until mixed thoroughly. Toss in shrimp, seal bowl, and shake until the shrimp are thoroughly coated. Let sit 30 minutes or so...retossing whenever you feel like. Heat a frying pan on medium heat with the butter, then...when the butter's thoroughly melted and just starting to sizzle, drop in shrimp with part of the marinade (you don't want it all...but it'll make a sticky/syrupy coating for the shrimp so some is necessary). Cook about ten minutes stirring consistently. At ten minutes the syrup should have thickened nicely and might be browing a bit on the shrimp...which is perfect.

One thing...as always with seafood, make sure it's cooked!! Shrimp should be pink all the way through.

By the way...it was so good, I've considered preparing talapia the same way lol.