Replies

• rsmblue
    rsmblue Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Sky Diving!!!!
  • Kooraloo
    Kooraloo Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I'm.. I'm a bit young for boudoir shoots/nude shoots/ etc. My goals are to be comfortable enough with my body to wear that bikini my mom got me and to be strong enough to hold 15 pounds of water above my head while treading water (with my arms straight up and having my chest above water).
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I'm jumping off of this building in Las Vegas...there will be a cable attached. :P

stratosphere-hotel1.jpg
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    I would love to, to those kind of photos too. But i am also trying to get pregnant, I want to have very fit, fabulous, and pregnant photos! If i don't become pregnant soon, the boudoir photos will be just as cool.
  • RH_Brazell
    RH_Brazell Posts: 339
    Options
    I've always wanted to do a boudoir shoot and so that's what I'm aiming for. Health and fitness combined for weight loss ... I don't want to look good in my clothes, I want to look FABULOUS in far less clothing !

What's your goal?

I know I could google it but I don't want to.What is a boudoir shoot?

Boudoir photography may,in some cases, be distinguished from other photography genres such as glamour photography, fine art nude photography and erotic photography.
  • valenief
    valenief Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to go to the nude beach in CA and at least feel confey in my own skin next to my crazy skinny bff!
  • polegirl23
    polegirl23 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I've done a couple of these shoots, in underwear, topless and nude. My first shoot was when I was bigger and I did one recently (some of the less-revealing pics are on my profile!) I loved doing them both :)
  • uniquemoves
    uniquemoves Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    buodoir pics!! very nice goal.. i hope to take some as well..
  • CharleneExtreme
    Options
    I'm going to do a one day modelling course/workshop complete with photoshoot - and maybe a boudoir session too!!
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    actually its the same plus I want this tattoo

flower%2BSide%2BTattoos.jpg

That is a amazing tattoo. I would love to get my tattoo as well.
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    to LIVE WELL. :laugh:

ETA: oh. we'll see how the running goes, but a pipedream is to run a 50 miler when i turn 50. that only gives me 9 years to train :huh: :noway: