young gal friends wanted

to clarify : I am a college freshman who is majoring in youth ministery. my specializing is to minister to teenage ladies and young adults who struggle with eating disorders, abuse, low self esteem , abuse issues. to support and encourage them . that is the whole purpose of my posting. I understand being christian I draw the put downs on these posts.

Replies

• bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    whats that smell?
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    It's a good thing you're a woman, because if any man published with this title, you can bet the po po would be notified.
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    even being a girl, you should really post a picture of your windowless van. it'd help.

here ... try this one...

windowless%2Bvan.jpg
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,319 Member
    Wait. What?
  • Firefighter_Jay
    Firefighter_Jay Posts: 426 Member
    even being a girl, you should really post a picture of your windowless van. it'd help.

here ... try this one...

windowless%2Bvan.jpg

Hahahaha hahahaha p-bear must have run into the store to pick up so more candy
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    I would love some young gal pals to friend. I am 37 years old. a college freshman. I would like young friends being teenagers since I minister to them and also young adult ladies. would love to give support and encouragement to you. also have support in my own jounrey

There's sites for this and MFP is not one of them. Trolling for young girls is not acceptable and just because your profile says you're a woman doesn't mean you don't smell like a "soldier"!
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 664 Member
    sorry but no one under the age of 18 is allowed on the site I say this that way I don't have to worry about most the stuff I post but your a good person for trying to reach out to the little ones that aren't supposed to be on here. (i think)

But then again the hell with the rules I break everyone I can get away with myself
    I just don't like little ones on social internet sites intended for adults just hope they are supervised by their parents cause I'm not a good role model and neither are most of my friends (sorry friends but hell that's why I love ya )
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    :noway:
    OR, people could let one post go sometimes without the intant, knee-jerk tear down. :indifferent:

There are a lot of girls on here with ED that could use someone positive in their life, I hope they look to you. :smile:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member

here ... try this one...

windowless%2Bvan.jpg

So glad you posted. This was my very first thought, but I don't have it to post.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    I would also like young gal friends. :glasses:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    When trolling for young women, I find it helps to use some of their social vernacular. If you don't mind, I'd love to help you re-word your post:

"I would love some chicks to hang out with. I am like 37 years old, and totally a college freshman. I would like some, you know, like young friends being teenagers since I minister to them and also young adult ladies who like to par-tay. I would totes love to give support and mad props to you. also have support in my own Steve Perry "
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    :noway:
    OR, people could let one post go sometimes without the intant, knee-jerk tear down. :indifferent:

There are a lot of girls on here with ED that could use someone positive in their life, I hope they look to you. :smile:

Possibly but the whole post is kind of... creepy no?

If a guy posted something like this he would have all kinds of people jumping in calling him a perv....
  • Firefighter_Jay
    Firefighter_Jay Posts: 426 Member
    456474931_0356ba4a8d.jpg
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    OP if you are who you say you are....perhaps a different title would have kept you from all this...really...it just looks wrong....:noway:
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    This thread is full of Stranger Danger.
  • arkansascountrygirl
    arkansascountrygirl Posts: 234 Member
    I minister to youth teen girls and young adlut ladies with eating disoders , those who are abused and low self esteem that is what I am going to college for and want to offer support in that endeavor. read more closely.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    I have layers and layers of discomfort in the presentation of this friend request. :noway:
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    whats that smell?

Chloroform.
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWg4xrRjK2yKz9z8eV0tmuAC0YFK2P7LGqcSlW_5bWf2JgIFlhRA
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Oooh I love a good ministering.
This discussion has been closed.