young gal friends wanted

Replies

• I'm a devil worshiper looking for older women.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Most of you perform for each other like a bunch of monkey peons on a regular basis. lol...
    Monkey peons? Monkeys don't do much pee-on. They will do the occasional poop-on, though.

What they're really into is poop-flinging., which doesn't require the same amount of effort or stealthiness as a pee-on or poop-on.
    Ah this recently came up with some of my mfp's and one did actually get peed on in a zoo, but she's the only monkey peon that I know personally.
    Now, was it a peon (monkey within a foot of the target) or a pee-at (monkey more than a foot away from target) incident?
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Like I said... "sending the OP a message to talk about how what she said could come across as conflicting to what she meant is entirely too mature."

I don't believe children are permitted on this website, but let's say that they ARE. Let's even say that the OP didn't mean anything innocently, and was trying to lure young girls in for sickening unmentionable nonsense. HOW AFFECTIVE IS SHOWING HER A PICKTURE OF THE PEDO BEAR AND A CREEPY VAN???? That's not for HER. That's to make the other members commenting laugh. And THAT'S my issue with the comments.

No one is questioning anyone's parenting or threatening anyone's child in my opinion. My point is, STOP PERFORMING AND BE AN ADULT. I'm speaking against comments made SOLELY for the entertainment of THE PEONS and not about your opinion.

If you think it applies to you, then OH WELL.
    Im sorry but I have to respectfully disagree. Maybe the responses are done in a humorous manner to lighten it up a bit but as a parent I am extremely uncomfortable with strangers trying to attract youth on the internet. How would this be any different if she decided to approach young teen girls at the park? Its completely inappropriate. I am sure there are outlets she can volunteer for if this is a legit offer. But how many times have we heard of kids meeting someone who clamed to be one thing and turned out to be something more sinister?
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    -Gifkings.com1655.gif
  • GasMasterFlash
    I'm speaking against comments made SOLELY for the entertainment of THE PEONS and not about your opinion.
    Perhaps you mean "peanut gallery", and not "peon". Peon refers to someone that is subservient to another -- not an audience waiting to be entertained.
  • JoshuaL86
    JoshuaL86 Posts: 403 Member
    I am a youth pastor, and the only teenagers I'm friends with on any social sites, are the ones in my youth group. Also, I do my best to make their parents aware that I'm their friend as well. I do not, absolutely do not, friend request or accept friend requests with minors that I do not know. It's to protect them, their families, me, and my family. I understand you want to help teens, I carry that same burden, but you must also use wisdom. This post could potentially be twisted wrong and get you into trouble.
  • shady1987dre
    shady1987dre Posts: 186 Member
    I just took screenshot of this and a picture of the users profile picture and sent a email to the Huntsville, AR Police Department. Let them handle it Because MFP is not deleting this!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,228 Member

Sometimes we write stuff and don't read it before we post and don't realize how it comes off. Give the lady a break. She has some training in a particular area of counseling and she wanted to offer her support.

One would think that if she had said training, she would not have made the mistake she did. That's like me saying, I'm sorry you lost your family and home in a fire. I grabbed the hose that was attached to a diesel truck instead of my fire truck because I wasn't paying attention.

Keep in mind that she just started college.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Most of you perform for each other like a bunch of monkey peons on a regular basis. lol...
    Monkey peons? Monkeys don't do much pee-on. They will do the occasional poop-on, though.

What they're really into is poop-flinging., which doesn't require the same amount of effort or stealthiness as a pee-on or poop-on.

Ah this recently came up with some of my mfp's and one did actually get peed on in a zoo, but she's the only monkey peon that I know personally.

I was peed on by a pygmy marmoset.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member

Sometimes we write stuff and don't read it before we post and don't realize how it comes off. Give the lady a break. She has some training in a particular area of counseling and she wanted to offer her support.

One would think that if she had said training, she would not have made the mistake she did. That's like me saying, I'm sorry you lost your family and home in a fire. I grabbed the hose that was attached to a diesel truck instead of my fire truck because I wasn't paying attention.

Keep in mind that she just started college.

She's also 37 years old.
  • rml_16

There used to be a monkey at the Buffalo Zoo in the petting zoo section than would masterbate whenever it saw my mother. Is that worse or better than being peed on? I think it also once tried to put her hand on it ...
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Cheeseburgers for everyone. Cranky people need to eat.
  • rml_16
    Cheeseburgers for everyone. Cranky people need to eat.

Passover starts in two weeks. This is culturally insensitive and I curse your soul.

;-)
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member

There used to be a monkey at the Buffalo Zoo in the petting zoo section than would masterbate whenever it saw my mother. Is that worse or better than being peed on? I think it also once tried to put her hand on it ...

How flattering for your mother! She's a lucky lady! Nah, that's worse. The marmoset was peeing at everyone. I wasn't being singled out or anything.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,319 Member
    I'm a devil worshiper looking for older women.

I'm an older woman perv.gif
  • GasMasterFlash
    She should be flattered.
  • rml_16
    She should be flattered.

I thought so.

There was also an elephant there many years ago that took a particular liking to her. Maybe there's something she's never told me.
  • GasMasterFlash
    How far were you from the monkey? Was it above you? Were you peed on or at?
  • GasMasterFlash
    She should be flattered.

I thought so.

There was also an elephant there many years ago that took a particular liking to her. Maybe there's something she's never told me.
    Ever see "The Island of Dr. Moreau"?
  • MrsGoHard
    MrsGoHard Posts: 150 Member

1. Even though no one under 18 is supposed to be here, there are many who lie about their ages and join, anyway. Some of them are dumb enough to admit it publicly.

2. Sending her a private message would not achieve the purpose of calling attention to what she's done wrong. Think about it. Some dumb kid is on here, sees this post and thinks, "Oh, I'll be her friend!" But then said dumb kid sees our responses and thinks twice about it because that dumb kid didn't consider the possible danger until that dumb kid's attention was brought to it by our responses.

3. To whose definition of "adult" are are adhering?

You're absolutely right hun. I'm not here to argue with you... or anyone else for that matter. Because the truth of the matter is this... Her post caused a controversy. On this website, I've seen totally sensible and non controversial posts where people much of whom were commenting here... have tried to be "funny" for the sake of each other. If you feel like you had a legitimate beef with what she said and you felt the need to GO ALL IN, then by all means do what you like. I don't believe she had any ill will behind her post. Not only from the first post but she then EXPLAINED herself. My point is, all this ganging UP on people that MOST DO ON THIS SITE is unnecessary. She was being GANGED UP ON and that's NOT an adult way to conduct ourselves. No matter HOW you slice it.

So you and anyone else, go right ahead and go all out in this crusade to save the children, if you think it's necessary. I personally just do not agree that it is. She is offering ministry to young women who struggle with the same issues that SHE HAS at some point. YOU or anyone else wouldn't know that though, because you're too busy posting pictures of pedo bears and vans.

I know my opinion isn't law, and it isn't popular here on this thread, but just like you think you're "standing up for something right", I don't. I think you're picking on someone and ganging up on her and using hypothetical scenarios as your basis to cover up the fact that you're trying to get a laugh out of the rest of the "really cool snarky people". And I don't think that's cool... or adult.

Have a good one.
This discussion has been closed.