84 lbs Gone forever! (pics)

Options

Replies

• gazz777au
    gazz777au Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Amazing results. Beach ready in my opinion. Enjoy !!!
  • gethealthygetfit
    Options
    OMG you look soooo amazing!!!!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, especially in your wedding picture! Congrats!
  • courtrptr13
    courtrptr13 Posts: 272
    Options
    Congrats on all your hard work paying off! And your wedding pic is fabulous!
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!

Congrats on your success and you should totally be rocking that bikini!
  • corinnamarie87
    Options
    AWESOMMMMME JOB!!!!!!!
  • taylmarie
    taylmarie Posts: 161
    Options
    You are lovely! You look amazing in that bikini and you were a beautiful bride. Great job!!!
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I think I love you.
  • Sanvita58
    Sanvita58 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Great Motivation you have become...congratulations...
  • SanDFit
    SanDFit Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration. I think you look great in the bikini and your wedding dress. Hope to lose weight like you did.
  • atessieri
    atessieri Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You Look Awesome! This is so inspirational to me as I am 5'1 and sick of people telling me I'm not meant to be that thin. Great Job :)
  • GretelPetal91
    Options
    So so so so so so BEAUTIFUL!!!! What an amazing achievement!
  • Darrknys
    Darrknys Posts: 91
    Options
    holy transformation batman!
    You look freaking amazing in your dress :flowerforyou:
    Congrats on your success and thank you for posting ^_^
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl !!! You look amazing. Hard work really paid off.:drinker: to you!
  • yukifer
    yukifer Posts: 41
    Options
    holy crap. nice work!
  • StateAlumTaii
    Options
    You look AMAZING!
  • mebuthalf
    mebuthalf Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    OMGosh ... your smokin hot!!!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Whoa....Jesus.....Good Lord! Those words came out of my mouth as a I scrolled down the page! LOL...Great job, you look FANTASTIC!
  • K1mmer
    K1mmer Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congratulation! I say wear the bikini! When I was younger I thought I did not have the body to pull it off and now I look back at pictures and cannot believe how hard I was on myself. After 2 kids I am not sure I will ever wear a bikini now! Wear your bikini and wear it proud! You look fantastic!
  • meluc
    meluc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I can see how we could all become a little too good at losing weight and never be happy with the end result, but I think we have a community here that will help us/remind us that we began this journey not only to feel better/look better, but ultimately to be healthy.

We all know it is not healthy to be overweight, but we need to remember it isn't much healthier becoming underweight. I'm not judging or criticizing anyone here. I know how hard it is to continue being focused on weight loss and getting to our personal goal. I very much admire your hard work and results speak for themselves.

I am 15 lbs away from my initial goal weight and when I tell my friends/co-worker/family this, they all say....not another 15 lbs, that's too much! When in fact that last 15 lbs will bring me to the top of my weight range for my height. I think it takes our brains a while to catch up with our new bodies, but it also seems to have the same effect for others around us.

Take care of yourself! Great job! You look great my dear :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!