84 lbs Gone forever! (pics)

Options

Replies

• NewMeKP
    NewMeKP Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    inspirational! and youre lookin sexxayyy!
  • Hope1971
    Hope1971 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud! You are so beautiful that never changed just now healthier and happy I am sure! Way to go and congrats to you!!
  • joannea1988
    Options
    omg god wow, like a different person, well done, you look absolutely fantastic x
  • Oo_BrookeNicole_oO
    Options
    Holy moly. What an amazing transformation!!! You have so much to be proud of!! It's like looking at picture of two different people!
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look great in the bikini! Can't wait until I tone up to do the same!
  • FitSuga
    FitSuga Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, congrats on your weightless! Great inspiration!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Fixed initial post, great work
  • SweetProgression
    SweetProgression Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    YOU
    LOOK
    AMAZING
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Wow! you look amazing! I love your style too :drinker:
  • rdchick
    rdchick Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    wowser! I would love to look like you, absolutely stunning!

If I had your body I'd wear that bikini to my desk job just to show off that awesome tum! Well done you!! xxx
  • Joannie30
    Joannie30 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    WOW!! I cannot stress enough how AMAZING you have done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your photos are truly stunning and boy, have you inspired me!

The most MASSIVE WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! congrats girl! i would totally rock the bikini if i were you.

I have to agree. You look great in the bikini.
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!!! WOWWWWEEEEEEEE :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

:drinker:
  • Arestoktra
    Options
    You look amazing! Such a great inspiration for a beginner.
  • katysmelly
    katysmelly Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Wow. I mean WOW! You look incredible.
    It's hard to believe that's the same woman! You look at least a decade younger. And, like everybody else, I say you already look great in a bikini. But, if you want to do strength training a bit before wearing it, then you go right ahead. Nobody NEEDS to wear a bikini. xoxo
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    Incredible transformation!! Absolutely wear that bikini with pride. I'm not all toned and stuff but decided just to wear a bikini to my aqua classes to try to increase my confidence about my body, and it worked. I got used to it in no time after the initial fear of people looking and thinking I shouldn't be wearing it - who cares?! You look amazing in yours so should have no worries anyway!
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Wow! An amazing transformation! Congrats!
  • babigurl86
    babigurl86 Posts: 138
    Options
    *speechless*
  • mikeyrp
    mikeyrp Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look like two different people! congratulations!
  • ResetJen
    ResetJen Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Love your wedding photo and your tats look like they are brand new, though I know you had some at your top weight...congrats on your journey and just a BIG THANKS for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!