GIRLS? Will my boobs dissapear? D:

Options
2»

Replies

• kassied09
    kassied09 Posts: 397
    Options
    I lost a **** ton of mine. I went from a 36DD to a 34B or C depending. But totally worth it.
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    There is no sure answer. I lost 50 pounds before and didn't lose a cup size at all. Every woman in my family have large chests. Even the ones who don't need to lose weight are above a C.

When I was in high school and 150 pounds, I was a D cup. I was wearing training bra's in 2nd grade. So hopefully my girls stay full as I lose weight. lol
  • knittermom07
    knittermom07 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Mine shrunk, but I honestly don't mind, they don't get in the way and they don't hurt like they used to. Everyday when I would get ready for bed, take off the bra, and instant aches and pains, crazy, then rolling over in bed was horrid. I was only a C but boy did they bug me, they were beautiful but about as practical as a kid hanging on your neck all day long. Now I think I'm down to a B cup and I am in heaven.

Cup size will not define me! (said in a very serious tone)
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    probably... i was a D...now i'm barely a B... boobies are fat soooo fat loss = boobie loss a lot of the time...
  • Sugarchef
    Sugarchef Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Yes they will.
  • Amh32290
    Amh32290 Posts: 65
    Options
    Depends on the person, everyones different but i know i start at a 40D and im now at a 38C and even these bras are getting a little too big..
  • twinlaced
    twinlaced Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    It just depends. Coming from a girl who has no boobs, when I got more fit, they became more apparent and now I love my boobs more. Idk, I wouldn't want them bigger but they look way better when I got my upper body toned.
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    My chest is like flat screen tv :(...lol jokes they're not..but they're tons smaller waah X'(
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I was a 36C. I lost 30 lbs and am now maybe a 34B. I could probably do an A :cry:
    It happens.
    But they do make push up bra for a reason. :tongue:
  • nasja1984
    nasja1984 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    mine went down after 20 pounds
  • nasja1984
    nasja1984 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    that quote WAS good! (about skinny u look good in clothes, fit, u look good naked)
  • TriciaZ944
    TriciaZ944 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I've lost mine but I was a B to begin with so now I'm between an A and B.
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I was at 38DD, lost 30lbs and now I'm at a 38D lol.. So yes your boobs will likely get smaller but if you are starting at a C cup and only have 15 lbs to lose in total, I don't think they will shrink much. It all depends on where you carry the weight, though too. When I gain weight it generally goes to my chest, thighs and tummy first, so that is where the weight comes off first too.
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    It seems to be more likely to go from the chest, if you are a healthy weight to begin with and aim a little too low in weight.
    I went from an already small chest to even smaller going from mid healthy range to low healthy range.
  • knittermom07
    knittermom07 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Ok, please don't hate me, but I just lost 18 pounds and my starting size was a 34C, I thought I had lost a cup size and was ok with that, but after having gone to Victorias Secret to be properly sized I found that I am actually measuring at a 32DD. Holy Cow, not what I expected!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    It's different for different people. Mine stayed about the same size for the first part of my journey when I was just 'losing weight', once I started exercsing more intensely and really trying to lower my bodyfat percentage, they started shrinking (they are mostly fat after all). :-( At the moment they are quite sad. :-(