Plain Greek Yogurt?

Options
124»

Replies

• Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Buy some frozen berries and let them warm up just enough to where they start to melt. Then mix the fruit and liquid in with the yogurt
  • violetfrosts
    Options
    Cocoa Powder and Stevia (:
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    I love Greek yogurt with savoury dishes. My top tips:

1. Just stir in a sprinkle of dried mint - lovely dolloped on a curry, with a salad and tandoori chicken, on a bowl of chilli.

2. If you have a bit more time and energy, make raita (with cucumber, mint and garlic - Google for a recipe).

3. Salad dressing - yogurt with a splash of olive oil to thin it slightly, add handfuls of chopped herbs (anything from basil to mint to coriander etc) or, if you have none to hand, stir in a spoonful of basil pesto. Yum!

4. Quick and easy tandoori chicken - stir some curry or tandoori paste into the yogurt, let some chicken breasts sit in it for as long as you have (overnight in the fridge is best but even 10 minutes will do if you're in a rush), pop the chicken breasts on a baking tray and cook for 30 minutes or until cooked through and the juices run clear (will need longer if chicken is on the bone).
  • Mikaylarae27
    Mikaylarae27 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    vanilla or chocolate protien powder! I add Show me the Whey vanilla and then dip apples into it...sooo good!