• terryjo623
    terryjo623 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!!!!
    Add me!!
  • CurveAppeal86
    CurveAppeal86 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Definitely take things slowly. One day at a time, and don't expect miracles. There will be days where you eat horribly, but don't let it affect you. Everyone needs a cheat every now and then or there wouldn't be any success.

Feel free to add me!
  • cgallrdo
    cgallrdo Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello lets try to make good dicisions in what we eat.!!!!
  • krmcmill
    krmcmill Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. I was at 200 when I had my daughter and lost 20 lbs when she popped out and then about 20 lbs more just from bfeeding over the course of the year. But I got stuck at 150 and just didn't wan't to do anything. I just want to be able to fit back in my pre-baby clothes, but it was hard to do with my daughter constantly wanting/needing my attention. When she hit 12 mo, I told myself that I have to do it. She is walking around and I don't have the energy to hang with her and I just feel blah. I really started last week, but so far, I am very proud of myself that I have made it a week. I slipped up over the weekend, but I told myself I have to get serious and now I am trying to stick to that. It's def hard to find the determination and motivation to do it, but you can do it, and I'm sure a lot of people here can help! I, too, am in need of some friends to keep me motivated, so friend me if you want!