Wide waist - Argh!

Options
2»

Replies

• Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I think you are looking really good!!! Your waist goes in a lot more than mine does! Do not get discouraged, you look sexy and beautiful with your curves...I love the last picture!!!

I love the first part of the last picture-not the second!

Where have my tummy lines gone for christ sakes D:
  • sweet110
    sweet110 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    From the looks of it, its your hips and bum that have gotten smaller, not your waist getting bigger. Congratulations!

Genetics are a *****...can't change them. But, you can work on your body shape. Keep doing squats, etc and you'll build your bum backup with muscle rather than fat. Which will give you the appearance of a smaller waist.
  • Jade17694
    Options
    From the looks of it, its your hips and bum that have gotten smaller, not your waist getting bigger. Congratulations!

Genetics are a *****...can't change them. But, you can work on your body shape. Keep doing squats, etc and you'll build your bum backup with muscle rather than fat. Which will give you the appearance of a smaller waist.

ooh i'll have a go at that, thanks!
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I think you are looking really good!!! Your waist goes in a lot more than mine does! Do not get discouraged, you look sexy and beautiful with your curves...I love the last picture!!!

I should have been more specific...yes the first picture in the last set of pictures!! :smile:
  • Jade17694
    Options

I should have been more specific...yes the first picture in the last set of pictures!! :smile:

Your stomach looks incredible btw!
  • cannonsky
    cannonsky Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I don't know that it's that Jillian has a wide waist, I think it's more she has narrow hips.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    My waist is wide from the front but itty bitty from the side view. Is this what you mean by wide?
  • Jade17694
    Options
    My waist is wide from the front but itty bitty from the side view. Is this what you mean by wide?
    That's exactly what i mean. My waist look really wide from the front!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I grunt at the mirror in discontent but then I just turn slightly to the side and I am happy again. And my hips are huge so even if my waist looks wide from the front it still looks small next to my hips haha :)

It is just something to love about yourself. I really like the look of tiny from the side, so I don't mind at all the front view.