Replies

• ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose about 80-90-i added you! :smile:
  • consumone
    consumone Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I want in - I want in - I have at least 50 - looking more at 75 but I am starting small! So far I love this program!
  • Blackness55
    Options
    Hello I am 34 years old. I just joined MFP less than a week ago. I am currently 206lbs, I lost 40 already thru weight watchers. I left there because I needed to save some money and my friend reccommended this site.

I would one day love to be under 190lbs and once I reach that goal, I will see how much further should I go.
  • Brandiberry77
    Brandiberry77 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I'm a little bit older but need to lose 60 lbs. I could use some friends to journey with.
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for people to help hold me accountable, and vice versa!

My total loss will be around 77# when I'm done and I have about 53# left to go
  • dice34
    dice34 Posts: 6
    Options
    I gained 125lbs last year. Due to Prednisone. I have been on it from 60mg made it down to 5mg. Now I am back to 60mg due to Flare up of illness. I was unable to do much last year because of this illness. Now feeling better and moving more but I am still limited. My goal is to get down to 220 again. My peak a few months ago was 390lbs. I am now at 373lbs. Trying again Hope I make it.
  • _tjejen_
    _tjejen_ Posts: 38
    Options
    Feel free to add me, Ive got 90 to lose (ugh that sounds so much worse than 40kgs lol)
  • ba18ba18a
    ba18ba18a Posts: 46
    Options
    Any of you in this topic can add me too. I'm 43 and have 70 lbs to lose. I just started MFP this week and have never counted calories in my life. My most 'successful' weight loss was 24 lbs on South Beach in 2005. I was successful on that because I was part of an online group and the encouragement, accountability and comraderie made all the difference. Then life got in the way and I stopped checking in and here I am 6 lbs heavier than when I did that. I'm hopeful that this will yield the same results.
  • Brookeshg
    Brookeshg Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Im 26 and looking to lose 80+ (ohhh joys of two years of being pregnant!)! you can friend me :)
  • sarahbethrn18
    sarahbethrn18 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    :smile: Looking to lose 60+ lbs, feel free to add me! I love the scanner too!
  • Angylgrrl
    Angylgrrl Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 29 and my current goal is to lose 75 lbs. After that, we'll see what I feel like! Feel free to add me and keep me accountable! My diary is open for my friends to see.
  • ba18ba18a
    ba18ba18a Posts: 46
    Options
    What is the scanner?
  • JilianneNicole
    JilianneNicole Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Always on everyday and try to be supportive and encouraging. I have about 90lbs to lose and have lost 40 already.
  • stemab3
    stemab3 Posts: 58
    Options
    feel free to add me.......I'm looking..... NO needing to lose 80lbs.
  • star0207
    star0207 Posts: 21
    Options
    feel free to add me.... I'm wanting to lose up to 80lbs!
  • burnbank17
    Options
    I am just getting going to lose 55 ponds. Would love some support! :smile:

Please add me to the gang!

Susan
  • applesaucey
    applesaucey Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I understand since I'm on the same path although I just started my journey. :)
  • maddicrawf
    maddicrawf Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey! I can be your friend too! I'm actually doing this along side WW right now. I've been on WW for almost a year, but gained back almost all of what I lost, so I thought I'd give this a try as well. I've been on here for about two weeks. I have about 50 lbs to lose still and I definitely need more friends to keep me accountable. =)
  • yankees20ks
    Options
    Would love some extra support also - I'm trying to do 25lb goals at a time and 100lbs total is my goal. So far, in 11 weeks I'm down 28lbs. Good luck...what do you find has been most sucessful so far for you?

Add me - Could use the encouragement & advise of others who are working towards any weight loss goal =]
  • clownsclowns
    Options
    I'm 18 and trying to lose 71lbs. I've already lost 10lbs.