Ummm ... This is a new issue at the gym

Options

Replies

• 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    It's ok if he's only smelling her seat.

But if he's running around sniffing everyone's seat, he's just a man-*kitten* and not worth her time.

Urk. I think I threw up a little writing that.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Just imagine, if they DO get together, ten years down the line, telling the "How I Met Your Father" story...

" ....and we never really talked until I saw him sniffing my exercise seat one day....."

and if they're dating, and at the gym together, and some girl gets off her exercise bike and he saunters over....

"Oh, I KNOW I did not just see you sniff that other girl's seat!!!!!"
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    That's kind of nasty, but if that's the only thing wrong with him, is it a deal breaker? Though it sucks that's one of the first things you found out.

Hey, I'm realistic.

Yes. That would be a deal-breaker for me. If it's not for you, then that's good news for him, that there are women who will overlook something like that. I'm just not one of them.

Still don't know if I could do it. Maybe if I found out after we were together for a year or something. Sniffing butt sweat is probably one of the less harmful fetishes.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Just imagine, if they DO get together, ten years down the line, telling the "How I Met Your Father" story...

" ....and we never really talked until I saw him sniffing my exercise seat one day....."

and if they're dating, and at the gym together, and some girl gets off her exercise bike and he saunters over....

"Oh, I KNOW I did not just see you sniff that other girl's seat!!!!!"

:flowerforyou:
  • johnlatv
    johnlatv Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    guys always do a smell test anyway so he was just doing it early
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    animals do it, why cant humans? And three months from now when you in the sack with him and he licks your azz, you wont think anything of it.
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    That's kind of nasty, but if that's the only thing wrong with him, is it a deal breaker? Though it sucks that's one of the first things you found out.

Hey, I'm realistic.

first impressions, man. first impressions.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Aww come on and give the guy a break. This could start a new Massenage scent...new car smell
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    He was just smelling your pheromones. According to the Discovery channel, this is totally normal for an adult male.

^^this.

You and me, baby, ain't nothing but mammals ...
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    All I can imagine is how animals sniff the butts of others they are attracted to.

I say scoop this fella up...
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
  • onequirkygirl
    onequirkygirl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I think you should soak your gym shorts in vinegar and garlic before your next workout.

Edit: I know hahaha you corrected me before I had a chance to fix that!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I think you should soak your gym shorts in vinegar and garlic before your next workout.

It's NOT ME! lol It was a question written to an advice column.
  • slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Never know, he could have just been checking to see what it was, sweat or "other" things lol, a guage of how into him you are hahaha.

Seriously though this thread made me laugh, if you can look past it go for it because he probably didn't even think about doing it hahah

(I know it's not you lol)
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    OMG...that is just too fricken hilarious! And the poster is wondering HOW to proceed? Cuz he's good looking??? LOL. I think they are BOTH nutjobs!!

Thanks for posting!
  • elysecea
    elysecea Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    ***Weirdo alert****

If you aren't totally grossed out by that... i really cant give you advice.. (or whoever the poster of the question was i mean as i assume it wasnt you..) right?
    This ^^^^^^ Gross he sniffed your bike seat.....therefore there is an lets say 80% chance that he could chop you up in pieces and make stew.......
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    animals do it, why cant humans? And three months from now when you in the sack with him and he licks your azz, you wont think anything of it.

Dogs eat their own poop sometimes. And some animals eat their live young....but you don't see me hopping on either of those bandwagons!!! lol
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Spray some Sex Panther on the seat, that'll get him going
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    threw up in my mouth
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    All I can imagine is how animals sniff the butts of others they are attracted to.

I say scoop this fella up...

LOL....