Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    there are OTHER NORMAL cute guys O_O
  • emiliewright
    emiliewright Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    It shows he likes the poon. Jump on that!

You would :)
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Not a new issue, been at this for years.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

First time you got caught?
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options
    Panty raid!!!

I read one time that the sweat that a person puts off when exercising attracts the opposite sex. I know when my husband is all hot and sweaty, I do get a little hot and bothered.

But this instance is kinda weird.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I am married so this is not really an issue for me anymore. I only sniff seats recreationally now.
  • confuzzledwife
    Options
    "It puts the lotion on the skin, or else it gets the hose again!"

lolll
  • msarazine
    msarazine Posts: 65
    Options
    Puppy love???
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    That's why I always go to the gym with a friend. One of us is on lookout duty while the other sniffs.
  • jessicas0215
    Options
    I fail to see the problem. That means he should have no qualms going down

to clean your bike seat.

My diet soda just came out of my nose when I read this!!! Hahahahahaha!!
    I would be weirded out by that but hey.... go talk to him, you never know:)
    If being weird was a crime, we'd all be doing a life sentence...
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    sounds like a weirdooooo
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I don't get the big deal. Scent is a huge aphrodisiac. He could have been more discreet, true, but unless he started getting "friendly" with the sweat covered seat, I don't understand all the hubbub.

I assume most of you swap bodily fluids with the person you are with, correct?
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options

not by a long shot, and i recommend it to anyone wanting to get out of their gym contract.
  • theleftie
    theleftie Posts: 366
    Options
    That's why I always go to the gym with a friend. One of us is on lookout duty while the other sniffs.

Buddy system is the shit
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I am just gonna say this once and if someone already wrote it I am sorry I did not have time to read all the posts. Maybe he saw her come back and he was smelling himself hoping he did not smell terrible! Not a guarantee guess but you never know. Things don't always seem what they seem. You can't just get rid of him because of something so silly. Men like the way women smell clean or stinky....We are animals so think about it.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    That's called a spotter.
  • rml_16
    Options

not by a long shot, and i recommend it to anyone wanting to get out of their gym contract.

Good strategy!
  • shonasteele
    shonasteele Posts: 473
    Options
    OMG - this is too funny! Imagine what the pro/con list for dating this guy would look like..

Pro - he wouldn't have a problem "cleaning my bike seat" after a workout; imagine how much water I could save on showers; he'd probably volunteer to do all my laundry

Con - how would he respond to meeting my friends, by sticking his nose in their crotch? and if he did, could I just spray him in the face with water like with a german shepherd?
  • rml_16
    Options
    I am just gonna say this once and if someone already wrote it I am sorry I did not have time to read all the posts. Maybe he saw her come back and he was smelling himself hoping he did not smell terrible! Not a guarantee guess but you never know. Things don't always seem what they seem. You can't just get rid of him because of something so silly. Men like the way women smell clean or stinky....We are animals so think about it.

I'm trying to picture in my mind how him sniffing himself could possibly be misconstrued as him sniffing the sweaty seat she just vacated and it isn't working out.

But, hey, there seem to be quite a few women here who think it's fine, so that proves we can all find love, right? Kind of heart-melting if you think about it.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    So if a married guy sniffs another girls seat, is that cheating?