Ladies, does your man way more than you

Options
shanlynt
shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
Thankfully, yes.
And damn typo, that was meant to be weigh.

Replies

• AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Mine does... I wouldn't want him to be smaller. That's just me. :flowerforyou:
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    thankfully yes!! Once upon a time we weighted pretty much the same, I even weighted more than my grown son but now I'm proud to say I'm the smallest in the house :drinker:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Mine does. But he must have like 10% bodyfat, so it doesn't make me feel that much better. =( I don't want to be flabbier than him.
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    does he weigh more than me? yes, I weigh 117lbs and he is 268lbs.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Yup.. he's almost a whole foot taller than me.. he BETTER weigh more than me! :tongue:
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Yep, mine weighs about 50 pounds more than me at the moment.
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I had to read this 3 or 4 times before understanding your question. I know this is the internet and all but "way" and "weigh" are TOTALLY different.

And, yes, my man weighs more then I do.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Yes. He most definitely does. I couldn't be with someone that I weighed more than.
  • mnishi
    mnishi Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    We're about neck and neck, he's got about 10 lbs on me. But I'm working on increasing that gap.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I had to read this 3 or 4 times before understanding your question. I know this is the internet and all but "way" and "weigh" are TOTALLY different.

She corrected that in her very first post. And I know this is the internet and all, but it's "than", not "then."
  • zoodalia
    zoodalia Posts: 294
    Options

She corrected that in her very first post. And I know this is the internet and all, but it's "than", not "then."

Brilliant!
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options

giggle
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    He did before we got married but now I weigh more by 20 pounds. It sucks. I'm working on it.
  • JingleMuffin
    JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    he does now :)
  • MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    When we started this journey together, he weighed 3 lbs more than me (he doesn't know that though. He's willing to disclose his weight, I'm not). He lost weight faster, I got pissy about it and had to delete him as a "friend" for my own sanity! He hasn't been tracking for the past week or so, and I packed up the scale (we're moving on Friday)...so the topic hasn't been raised lately. My goal is to weigh less than him and for it to stay that way!
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options

Touche
  • norariz
    norariz Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    No. But hopefully soon he will weigh more than me. Or rather, I will weigh less than him - he has been in the same 5 lb range since I met him 20 years ago!! #nofair
  • cainie19
    cainie19 Posts: 126
    Options
    Yes he does! I couldn't be with someone who weighed less than me, it just would not feel right for me!
  • Reeny1_8
    Reeny1_8 Posts: 277
    Options
    Sad to say but no I weigh more than he does. He is about 5"10 and weighs 165 and I am 4"7 and weigh about 207. But I'm working on that :tongue: