Ladies, does your man way more than you

Options

Replies

• Hernandeak11
    Hernandeak11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I was 40 lbs heavier than him (he's 6'2", 160 lbs), and now I'm only 19 lbs heavier than him!

I can't wait until I'm smaller than him! I've always seemed to date tall/lanky, short/toned guys.
  • insatiable_need
    insatiable_need Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    He didn't use to weight more than me, but he does now! By about 30 pounds. Which is fine considering he's a male and 4 inches taller than me.
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Not right now, but it has been to that point in the past. Never again!
  • Makethefatcry12
    Makethefatcry12 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    After I had my daughter, I weighed about 15 pounds more than him. (He's 6 feet tall and I'm only 4'10) Now I weigh 65 pounds less than he does. His pants and shirts used to be too tight and now they are WAY too big. =)
  • witheredorchid
    witheredorchid Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Not sure I've never asked him his weight. I did out weigh my last boyfriend by like 10 lbs. Didn't like that at all. But my new guy is like 6'3" but pretty skinny.
  • confuzzledwife
    confuzzledwife Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    He does now! lol
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    thankfully yes!! Once upon a time we weighted pretty much the same, I even weighted more than my grown son but now I'm proud to say I'm the smallest in the house :drinker:

^^^like!^^^
  • confuzzledwife
    confuzzledwife Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I had to read this 3 or 4 times before understanding your question. I know this is the internet and all but "way" and "weigh" are TOTALLY different.

And, yes, my man weighs more then I do.

She corrected that in her very first post. And I know this is the internet and all, but it's "than", not "then."

OH I am LoL
  • mylittleguys
    mylittleguys Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Mine certainly does. He is 6ft 2in and around 280 and I would not have him any different.
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    Naw, I love him just as he is but it makes me look like a hippo!
    He's 9stone 3ish i'm 11stone 10. ><
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    At the moment we weigh about the same! But that'll change, he wants to lose a few pounds and tone up, we both want different goals, so at the end of my lifestyle change I'll weigh less than him! Yay!!
  • slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I weighed less than the 2 girls I saw previously, it's not nice trust me lol. Well in my experience it wasn't anyway because it made them really self concious when I was totally fine with it. Got quite irritating but I'm past that now and I've met people that are comfortable with this situation. Luckily the girl that's around now is very comfortable with herself, she's less than me but I don't think she'd let it bother her either way.
  • slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Naw, I love him just as he is but it makes me look like a hippo!
    He's 9stone 3ish i'm 11stone 10. ><

9 stone 3 as a guy?! jeeeeez he must be tiiiiiny
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Yes! FINALLY! I'm down to 199.5 and he's at 209. Sad thing is...he doesn't even TRY! Sick....:grumble:
  • LindaLouLu
    LindaLouLu Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    For now? Only by 6lbs. Next time he gets a cold it will be switched til I get another big drop :grumble:
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, over 50 more. He's working on it :)
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Lord, yes.... I think I would have to curl up and die if I weighed more than him.... Being 5'1" (170ish lbs) and he being 6'-ish (280ish lbs).

We are working on it either way though...
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    OH YES! He's 6'1" and about 285. I'm 5'4" and 170. A year ago, I weighed only 10 pounds less than him.
  • NICOLED73
    NICOLED73 Posts: 183
    Options
    I had to read this 3 or 4 times before understanding your question. I know this is the internet and all but "way" and "weigh" are TOTALLY different.

And, yes, my man weighs more then I do.

She corrected that in her very first post. And I know this is the internet and all, but it's "than", not "then."

^ this... thank you! ha!
  • butterflyliz32
    butterflyliz32 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Yes, by a LOT. Like over 150 lbs. He is working on his weight/health, too, but will probably always be a lot bigger than I am.

I personally like my guys to be on the bigger side. It makes me feel small.