I don't let

Options
VeganPanda
VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
any of my extremities hang over the bed while I sleep because the under-bed monster is going to grab me and pull me under.

What are your weird quirks? :)

Replies

• _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    The TV volume can only go up or down in increments of 5. In special circumstances increments of 2 are allowed.
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    any of my extremities hang over the bed while I sleep because the under-bed monster is going to grab me and pull me under.

LOL! I do this too. And I don't like to go to sleep with the closet doors open. Some of that *kitten* might get me...
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    all the clocks in my house have to be a bit off from each other or I go all OCD and have to maintain a constant vigil to keep them all at the exact same time. I don't wear a watch for the same reason.
  • maletac
    maletac Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    i have to sleep with a blanket on me or at least a sheet.

and i used to sleep with the bedroom door closed till i moved into my own apt now it has to stay open
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I hate uneven numbers. >.> Or uneven anything, really. Drives me crazy. I really need things to be parallel, straight, squared off and neat. :D
  • sprfly
    sprfly Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    The driver controls the music. No exceptions!
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options

I do this as well, also the closet doors must be shut. It freaks me out when the cats open them in the night. Also, I cannot sleep in a room with attic access.
  • flibberdajibbitt
    flibberdajibbitt Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    My blinds all have to be level. If someone touches one slat and turns it a bit, I have to go fix it asap.
  • UnderConstructionLuis
    Options
    The TV volume can only go up or down in increments of 5. In special circumstances increments of 2 are allowed.

This is too funny....i do increments of 2 for the volume. I thought i was the only one. : /
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    any of the closet doors in my house stay open, because Monsters will come out and get me when I sleep..............
  • tig_ol_bitties
    tig_ol_bitties Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    My bra/underwear ALWAYS has to match my shoes.
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Thank gods it's not just me!!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    lol all door in my room must be closed when Im sleeping. My a/c has to be on and my fan to.
  • Phrak
    Phrak Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    ... anyone get in the way of my workouts. People know my schedule, dont book important stuff on those days. You'll be left dissapointed.
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I have a thing for things being in pairs.. not totaly anal but...
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!

I have to have the TV on at night, but at such a low volume that I can barely hear it.
  • Heidi_M78
    Heidi_M78 Posts: 143 Member
    Options

OMG!! I thought I was the only one who did that!!
    I gues your folks let you watch too many scary movies a youngster too??
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I always clean the house in the same order - living room, vaccum upstairs, clean kitchen, bedroom 1,2, then master. I *could* shake it up a bit, but it may not get as clean...
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    if I'm wearing my watch I have to have at least one bracelet on my right arm. also, I can't wear just my wedding ring w/o having a ring on my right hand too.
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options

YES! Or just increments of 10. 20, 30, etc...radio volume, too!