I don't let

Options

Replies

• Heidi_M78
    Heidi_M78 Posts: 143 Member
    Options

*I HAVE to swallow my gum if I chew it. Otherwise my mouth feels incomplete and I have to chew another piece so that I can swallow it. Therefore.... I don't chew gum often.

*I can't let anybody load the dishwasher but me.

^^ these two as well.
    all my coat hangers face inwards and my hanging clothes face to the right in the closet
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I never go @ss to mouth... wait.... what?

Why not?
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options

bahahaha!
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options

Why not?

The mouth is such a filthy place!!!
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

Why not?

The mouth is such a filthy place!!!

True. As long as it's not my mouth, I'm down.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    TV volume can NEVER be on 13 always 12 or 14 or more.

I do the same thing, but with weight lifting reps. if I can't get to 14, I have to stop at 12. makes for some strange sets. according to my lifting buddy, if we stop at 13 reps, a bus will fall from the sky and crush us.
  • mama2shi
    mama2shi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    i have to sleep with a blanket on me or at least a sheet.

and i used to sleep with the bedroom door closed till i moved into my own apt now it has to stay open

^^ This is me! I have to have a blanket on me, or I don't feel safe and feel like something will get me. I have always been like this, you would think at 39 I could shake it...but nope!
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    "All the above"

<back to the junk drawer thread.
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I hate uneven numbers. >.> Or uneven anything, really. Drives me crazy. I really need things to be parallel, straight, squared off and neat. :D

^^this
  • khuckaby1
    khuckaby1 Posts: 69
    Options
    but more importantly no little l.e.d lights, like on the laptop or the cable box, phone

/\ /\ This

It makes my husband so mad. He always tells me if I had my eyes closed I couldn't see the lights, but that is not true!
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Color group M&M's, Skittles, and any other colored candy... always eat green last.

When I smoked - well - shoot, probably even now if it ever happens.... I cannot stand an ashtray with more than a couple of butts in it. Even if I am at a bar or someone else's house - I will dump it for them.
  • ChantelZf
    ChantelZf Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Lies! eye lids are too thin!
    but more importantly no little l.e.d lights, like on the laptop or the cable box, phone

/\ /\ This

It makes my husband so mad. He always tells me if I had my eyes closed I couldn't see the lights, but that is not true!
    [/quote]
  • dubw
    dubw Posts: 429
    Options
    I sleep with one foot out from under the sheets - started doing this during a time when I could not fully go to sleep.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Okay, then...............

when I turn on my computer at work, I have to open things the same way every day: first my email, then my accounting program, then Excel, then the internet. Any other order makes me crazy.

I am obsessed with the number "3". I am always looking at numbers to see if they'e divisible by 3, my apartment is #3, my phone number begins with 3 (but isn't divisible by 3.......kinda bugs me).

Cannot have a TV on in the bedroom, nor do I like any obvious light coming in.............where I live, there is a large spotlight outside of my bedroom window, so it's hard to not have a LITTLE light leaking around the edges of my blackout curtains. I've learned to deal with that.
  • tinamina78
    tinamina78 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    OMG, me too! The monsters only go after you if you taunt them with exposed limbs :happy:
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    The TV volume can only go up or down in increments of 5. In special circumstances increments of 2 are allowed.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm not the only one. Thank you. I feel FAR less crazy now! :flowerforyou:
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    EVERYTIME my fiance goes to work I say "drive safe" I don't know why I just feel I have to.
  • mooglysmom
    mooglysmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I hate uneven numbers. >.> Or uneven anything, really. Drives me crazy. I really need things to be parallel, straight, squared off and neat. :D

be my friend,lol. I thought I was the only one!!

It drives me crazy that my kids were born in 05 and 07, because of the uneven numbers! I change the stereo volume by one if it happens to be, say 17.

My husband thinks I'm nuts.
  • caspr2
    caspr2 Posts: 5
    Options
    The bedroom has to be pitch dark for me to sleep. No lights from clocks either. If I see light, I will cover it.

And no noise what-so-ever. I will pull blinds and the curtains to make sure no lite gets in.
  • HJCsDaddy
    HJCsDaddy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    TV volume can NEVER be on 13 always 12 or 14 or more.

I do the same thing, but with weight lifting reps. if I can't get to 14, I have to stop at 12. makes for some strange sets. according to my lifting buddy, if we stop at 13 reps, a bus will fall from the sky and crush us.

Just catch it then!