5'1 & 56 pounds GONE...almost to my goal! (PICS)

Options
Ok soooo I have posted my pictures before……BUT I started getting a little discouraged and deleted my MFP last year. I have recently started back up with a new outlook and dropped another 5 pounds! Whoot Whoot!! My full story is on my page. I eat clean and jog! I’m losing slowly, but I’m ok with that. I am 14 pounds away from my goal and 12 pounds overweight (if you go by my BMI).

I’m 26, married, work full-time and have 2 small children. 2 C-Sections.

2004 High School Weight = 160
2005 Married = 172
2006 Kid #1 = 194
2008 Highest Weight (not pregnant) = 200.5
2010 Kid #2 = 196
2010 = 186 (start of new healthy life)

Current Weight = 144
Goal = 130

I just want to inspire others. You CAN do this!! I have been a fat girl my whole life. You just need to change the way you look at food. Eat like you are thin and healthy. Most of this is mental. I call it my “fat girl move” when I do something like lick the frosting off the knife….etc. NO MORE FAT GIRL MOVES!!! Change your mindset, eat as natural as possible, walk or run a few days a week, and you WILL lose weight. The right way. Good luck!

2mo5jeu.jpg
xbd6x2.jpg
vvmdw.jpg
24fwbh2.jpg
w1qmoy.jpg

Replies

• mgriffin10292009
    Options
    You look awsome! way to go!!!! :) i know what you meen with the "fat girl moves. "
  • ashies126
    ashies126 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    thats amazing!! you don't even look like the same person!!! way to go !
  • Millefleur
    Millefleur Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Same height, almost the same start and goal weights as me - just what I needed today, thanks! :happy:
  • karendsmith
    karendsmith Posts: 167
    Options
    You look GREAT! way to go!
  • Bxrlvr73
    Bxrlvr73 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different person! You look amazing!
  • Zodiacsmom
    Zodiacsmom Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats! I just made it to 40lbs and cant wait for the next 40 to GOOOOOOOOOO!
  • JamCubeChi
    JamCubeChi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you-You look Amazing! Good luck getting to your goal-I'm sure you'll get there!:drinker:
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!!!
  • iamfranniefierce
    iamfranniefierce Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Gr8 job!
  • x_biggirl
    x_biggirl Posts: 68
    Options
    Awesome, you look amazing. Thanks for posting definitely is helping to keep inspire me x
  • fostoriaeric
    fostoriaeric Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    You look Gr8!!! Congrats!!
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,160 Member
    Options
    Incredible! It seems with this you have changed generations. Without offending you, the initial pics look like grand mum's, while the transformed ones look like a hot girl!
    Well done!
  • Burlesque12
    Burlesque12 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    ScrewyChars-7605595
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Whoa! You look great. Like a totally new person. You're unrecognizable from the old you. Do people who knew you before do double takes when they see you? Just curious... ;-)
  • rawheeler38
    Options
    You look amazing! And it is quite the inspiration to me, as we are the same height! :)
  • genesia30
    Options
    omg i would love to know what you did and how long it took that is great encouragement
  • Ittybitty22
    Ittybitty22 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    way to go grl new women
  • dlw13
    dlw13 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Wowsa! Great job!
  • courtrptr13
    courtrptr13 Posts: 272
    Options
    Wow, what a great transformation! You do look like a different person! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!