5'1 & 56 pounds GONE...almost to my goal! (PICS)

Options

Replies

• NoExcuses2012
    NoExcuses2012 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thank you all very much for the love and comments <3<3<3
    Losing weight is one of the hardest things I have ever done.
    I still have a while to go....trying to tone up next month....
    I'm not offended by any "grandma looking" comments on the before pics LOL.
    That's actually what people said last year when I posted these....I'm sure if I had makeup and my hair down, it wouldn't have been THAT bad LOL

I was very uncomfortable showing my belly, but realized it's no big deal. I'm working on it now and hoping to flatten and tone my tummy this year....crossing my fingers that I can fix my loose skin myself, without surgery.

I guess I should be happy that I was 30 lbs heavier when I got married, so the hubby should be happy ;-)

Here are a few "back" pictures (Though I'm a little smaller now).......Same pants & shirt

186 lbs
    34y18c7.jpg

150 lbs
    33p94sn.jpg
  • NoExcuses2012
    Options
    Not really....Only because I have a very unique squeaky voice lol.....people can tell who I am w/o even looking at me!
  • NoExcuses2012
    Options
    All I can say is DAYYYYUM :) I have braces, and by the time they're off I should be close to my goal weight double bonus :)

Best Comment Ever!! LOL that is my EXACT goal! So funny. I get mine off in July and I promised myself I would weigh 130 lbs by then!!
  • NoExcuses2012
    Options
    WOW! Thank you for posting your story & pics. You look great and I feel really inspired. I am 5" 1" and have a ways to go. It was a revelation when I accepted the fact that it has taken me years to gain this weight and that, little by little, day by day, I will lose it if I stick with the program.

Its nice to hear that you've had setbacks - yet here you are - and so close to your goal.
    You can do it!

The great thing about eating clean and counting calories, is that if you have a few mess up days, or even a few months, you don't gain the weight back....at least it was true in my case. After doing a low carb diet, I gained every pound back when I fell off the wagon for like a week.
    We are all human and I have had many set backs. I have been 150 lbs for about 5 months. Not moving, not gaining. I had learned to accept the fact that this is for LIFE, not a race, and not a quick fix. I have finally taught myself to eat like a normal person, to order normal sized portions, etc. Oh and I SNACK.....a lot....like all day. I just snack on amazing natural foods :-)
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    u look fabulous girl ;)
  • Keto1on1
    Keto1on1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    wow! we are the same starting height and weight give or take a few but our goal is the same so i thank you for posting that it gave me a big push and i needed it. thanks and great job!
  • NoExcuses2012
    Options
    Thank you all <3<3<3
  • LyndsMill
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Keep up the great work!!
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Holy Smokes! Absolutely amazing! You look Flabuless!

Shawn
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Amazing results. You look fabulous.
  • NoExcuses2012
    Options
    Holy Smokes! Absolutely amazing! You look Flabuless!

Shawn

Flabuless lol I love that!! That's awesome :-) Thank u!
  • atiena23
    atiena23 Posts: 17
    Options
    ww u look like a different perosn...a major change mot that you were just ugh but wow u look great girl
  • NoExcuses2012
    Options
    Thank you all XOXOXO
  • slimsteelerfan
    slimsteelerfan Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing!
  • erikapereira
    Options
    Incredible! It seems with this you have changed generations. Without offending you, the initial pics look like grand mum's, while the transformed ones look like a hot girl!
    Well done!

INDEED!!! you look awesome
  • nvang22
    nvang22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, you look totally brand spankin' new! I love it! Amazing AMAZING job!
  • rosaidamiddleton
    rosaidamiddleton Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fabulous! Keep it up!!!
  • barb_136
    barb_136 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am totally in awe of you right now. You look wonderful. Is that REALLY you in the pink shirt and jeans?
  • barb_136
    barb_136 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I agree!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!