What's your goto snack/treat when you're craving CHIPS?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• bhaktinstella
    bhaktinstella Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    The brand is "food should taste good" multigrain tortilla chips - no wheat-gluten free with flaxseeds! 10 chips for 120 calories and they taste great!
  • MommyBea
    MommyBea Posts: 84
    Options
    rice cakes!

I eat the crispy Mini rice cakes =)
  • str8upnobs
    str8upnobs Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Kettle brand baked potato chips

"We take real potatoes. Slice them. Season them with fresh, all-natural ingredients. And then bake them to crunchy perfection. End of story. With 65 percent less fat than regular chips, 2 grams of fiber, 3 grams of fat, and only 120 calories per serving, it’s time to see what a baked chip is supposed to taste like."

Serving size - 20 chips =120 calories , Total Fat 3g . .5g Saturated , .5g Polyunsaturated , 2g Monounsaturated,Sodium 110mg , Potassium 430mg , Dietary Fiber 2g

They rock!
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    If I have the calories, I will get a vending machine bag size of the chips.... If not, then Pop chips work great for cravings!
  • HiImToni
    HiImToni Posts: 3
    Options
    Kale chips!

I just tried those last night. Maybe I did them wrong but they sure did not taste that good. I was so excited to have something like that too!!!
  • abigailm83
    abigailm83 Posts: 110
    Options
    kelloggs special k sour cream and onion craker chips. Only 130 cals in 27 chips I think

^^^ This but I haven't tried anything but the sea salt ones
  • jpinge
    jpinge Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    kelloggs special k sour cream and onion craker chips. Only 130 cals in 27 chips I think
    this:)
  • NJHannah
    NJHannah Posts: 21
    Options
    Quaker Oats multigrain crisps...my face sweet is pomegranate blueberry, but they come in savory floors too!
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Rice cracker snacks, flavour sour cream and chilli yum
  • sollyn
    sollyn Posts: 179
    Options
    I snack on pistachios. it takes a long time to get through the shells and sort them out, so you really have to concentrate on what you are eating. They are so tasty and good for evening out blood sugar levels and therefore reduces the tiredness and cravings in general.
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    rice chips, popcorn, or baked potato chips
  • Dsmith7824
    Options
    Cracker chips by Kellogs, you get 30 for 110 calories,they have different flavors too.
  • blueeyedcristi
    blueeyedcristi Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    bump
  • AeolianHarp
    AeolianHarp Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Pop chips. I love them. I don't eat them because they're less calorically dense or anything but it's something I really prefer over regular chips, which are just plain ol' mediocre. My other go to is kettle-cooked chips.

If I'm craving pop chips or kettle-cooked chips then I go ahead, weigh out a certain portion, fit them into my calories and macronutients then proceed to enjoy whatever small portion I have decided to give myself.

The one thing that I am addicted to is nachos and salsa. I do the same thing, though. I'll leave a chunk of my calories open and just fit in a bunch of salsa and nachos.