what does your goal body look like, post pictures!

Options
ok so im in the dire need of motivational pictures off perfect figures. i accidently deleted a folder i made earlier of pictures to keep me motivated.
i need some for my laptop n cellfones wallpaper also. im falling off the wagon n i must be reminded all times what i want to be!!
post some pictures so i can steal them :happy:

Replies

• manasunshine
    Options
    come on =( anyoneeee???
  • nutandbutter
    Options
    I don't want to sound like an @sshole but my goal body is my own. I just want to lose the cellulite and see my abs. If I were to focus on someone else's awesome body, I would be disappointed in how mine ends up. That being said, maybe try google image "fitness models".
  • Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    Mr-Bean-mr--bean-166164_425_657.jpg
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Kane Sumabat, aka Timberwolf

kane+sumabat.jpg

Except, even if I get as much muscle mass has him (doubtful) I would have larger shoulders and a less prominent chest.
  • anabell31
    anabell31 Posts: 268
    Options
    Aphrodite :3

aphrodite2.jpg
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Options
    I agree - My goal body is or was mine from 4 years ago.... I want to be me again.

Shelpink.jpg
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    I don't want to sound like an @sshole but my goal body is my own. I just want to lose the cellulite and see my abs. If I were to focus on someone else's awesome body, I would be disappointed in how mine ends up. That being said, maybe try google image "fitness models".

I like your body too:love:
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Jessica Biel in Blade Trinity or Stealth. Except with no boobs as I have none and don't plan on purchasing any.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options

Love.
  • emilyisbonkers
    emilyisbonkers Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    article-0-0A5944F8000005DC-181_306x630.jpg

and this is me atm!

15ed06d.jpg
  • FloodlitWorld
    Options
    depositphotos_5497191-African-american-nude-torso-black-sexy-man.jpg

I want to be a black man!
  • mightyafrodyte
    mightyafrodyte Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    serena_williams_.jpg

I already know that I could never be as tall as she is, and that's fine, but her arms and her rear end are to die for! Or at least to beat someone in the ankles with a tennis racket for. Her body is very admirable.
  • Skinny4BG
    Skinny4BG Posts: 145
    Options
    My goal is what I USED to look like before I got preggo with my daughter who is now 1. *sigh* I want this back!

14t54io.jpg
  • deedog007
    deedog007 Posts: 89 Member
    Options

I love this one!!!!!!
  • MasterZeddicus
    MasterZeddicus Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    ryan-reynolds-after-blade-trinity-and-amityville-horror.jpg

Exactly the body I'm going for, lean, very toned, not overly large and encumbering muscles. Should get there in about 5 months given my current progress. :)
  • sapalee
    sapalee Posts: 409 Member
    Options

This. It's taken me many years to give up wishing I had someone elses tummy, hips, butt, arms, etc. I have come to terms with my general bone structure and genetics. That being said I am motivated by fit women, but I just imagine how those muscles would look on ME. Not how I wish I could look like her. I want to be the strongest, fastest, most confident ME. Quit comparing yourself to others and you will be so much happier. You are not a build a barbie with interchangeable parts.

Side note, I always hated my prominent "muffin tops" / upper pelvis, even at my absolute fittest and thinnest. And then I said you know what, this is what I have, I might as well embrace it. I went and got a big *kitten* Dr. Suess tattoo with my mother on the body part I disliked the most, now I love it and want to show it off :)
  • billgiersberg
    Options
    I have a signed photo of my favorite Swamp People guys in my home gym. Both inspire me but in particular R.J. because he's closer to my age...
    R.J.+and+Jay+Paul+Molinere+from+Swamp+People+%25282%2529.jpg
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lgxtqgjXGY1qeym9c.png

I could live with this.
  • KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    15ed06d.jpg

Maybe you don't see it but you're already smaller than she is! Goal achieved and then some, well done!
  • KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    philippe-halsman-marilyn-monroe-hollywood-1952.jpg