Any Blackhawks or hockey fans out there?

Options

Replies

• seabsgirl07
    seabsgirl07 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    St. Louis Blues. Best team in hockey (for the moment...)

You've all had QUITE a season!
  • seabsgirl07
    Options
    Recovering Thrashers fan here! Spent last weekend in Nashville at a Preds game and running into some of my favorite former Thrashers (now Jets). Me and Toby Enstrom in this pic. I was a fan of Hossa when he was here in Atlanta.

Can't wait for the playoffs to start!

Cool pic! You can't deny how good Hossa is :P
  • ken1994
    ken1994 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    New York Rangers fan here, love the Blueshirts! They are looking real good this year; second favorite team is the Blackhawks though ;-)!
  • seabsgirl07
    Options
    Another Red Wings fan here!

Being from Iowa, it's pretty few and far between on games that are televised, but I always burn some calories rootin' for my team!

lol God bless streams on the internet.
  • seabsgirl07
    Options
    Penguins fan. Can't wait for the playoffs but it looks like we might play philly which sucks cause they just beat the crap out of each other. and whoever moves on is worse for the wear. but theren's nothing like a good old rivelry. : )

I'm a Pens fan too. You guys are amazzzzzing. I really hope you beat Philly.
  • seabsgirl07
    Options
    New York Rangers fan here, love the Blueshirts! They are looking real good this year; second favorite team is the Blackhawks though ;-)!

After watching 24/7 the Rangers hold a special place in my heart!
  • emmabooters
    emmabooters Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Red Wings fan here.

And Hossa's a punk :-D

lol One of my best friends is a Pens fan and shares your opinion of Hossa. :P

Your best friend should become my new best friend.
  • MrMcUre
    MrMcUre Posts: 7 Member
    Options

So VERY true. I think it's really the only way to get my hockey fix outside of the ESPN app on my phone.
  • LearningToLoveMyself
    Options
    I am a HUGE Flyers fan!!! I am so excited for you that you got to meet some players!! And you do look really skinny!!
  • LearningToLoveMyself
    Options
    Penguins fan. Can't wait for the playoffs but it looks like we might play philly which sucks cause they just beat the crap out of each other. and whoever moves on is worse for the wear. but theren's nothing like a good old rivelry. : )

I was at the flyers vs penguins game on the 18th... I thought the penguins were going to win... but we came back an won the game... it was my first home flyers game so it was really exciting!
  • seabsgirl07
    Options
    Red Wings fan here.

And Hossa's a punk :-D

lol One of my best friends is a Pens fan and shares your opinion of Hossa. :P

Your best friend should become my new best friend.

Ha! It took awhile for Hossa to grow on me.
  • seabsgirl07
    Options
    I am a HUGE Flyers fan!!! I am so excited for you that you got to meet some players!! And you do look really skinny!!

Thank you! I met a lot of the players at the Bhawks Convention too.
  • seabsgirl07
    Options

I was at the flyers vs penguins game on the 18th... I thought the penguins were going to win... but we came back an won the game... it was my first home flyers game so it was really exciting!

I watched that game on tv. What a comeback!
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Hint: Da da-da-da da-da da-da-da da
  • seabsgirl07
    Options

So VERY true. I think it's really the only way to get my hockey fix outside of the ESPN app on my phone.

Maybe someday I'll be able to justify paying for NHL Center Ice...just can't do it yet.
  • hockeymomofbensam
    Options
    Leaf fan! Keep comments to yourselp! LOL
  • seabsgirl07
    Options
    Hint: Da da-da-da da-da da-da-da da

Chelsea, Chelsea I believe that.........
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I got nuthin but love for ALL of my hometeams! (well, except the Cubs I'm South Side all the way!) :)
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Pens!!!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Marc Savard fan!