Any Blackhawks or hockey fans out there?

Options

Replies

• NemoDog
    NemoDog Posts: 61
    Options
    Ottawa Senators Fan here but I got to meet Hossa a couple times while he played for Ottawa a real sweetheart <3 GO SENS GO
  • sgreg2090
    sgreg2090 Posts: 14
    Options
    I am a BlueJackets fan. I know - sad to admit it but I am still hopeful that things will improve next year. Maybe if we can keep a coach for longer than a year...or get rid of our GM (that might help).
  • seabsgirl07
    seabsgirl07 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Avalanche and Blackhawks fan

Gabriel Landeskog has done wonders for my fantasy team :)
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Avs fan here. Not sure we are going to make the playoffs, but I wish we were !! Love hockey!!
  • seabsgirl07
    Options
    Ottawa Senators Fan here but I got to meet Hossa a couple times while he played for Ottawa a real sweetheart <3 GO SENS GO

Yeah, he was really polite and friendly. Seems like a good guy :)
  • vsyates
    vsyates Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Pittsburgh Penguins here.....
  • seabsgirl07
    Options
    I am a BlueJackets fan. I know - sad to admit it but I am still hopeful that things will improve next year. Maybe if we can keep a coach for longer than a year...or get rid of our GM (that might help).

Here's to hoping :)
  • jake1967
    jake1967 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Canucks fan.Honestly the Blackhawks are the only team that scares me.They seem to have our number.:frown:
  • seabsgirl07
    Options
    Avs fan here. Not sure we are going to make the playoffs, but I wish we were !! Love hockey!!

Gabriel Landeskog has done wonders for my fantasy team :)
  • thetorontokid2
    Options
    Hockey fan here! Love the Blues, more now that my Thrashers are gone. They treated us Atlanta fans pretty poorly down here. Some of us were true fans of the game! (And stood behind our stinky team through thick and thin! But mostly thin. :tongue: )
  • seabsgirl07
    Options
    Pittsburgh Penguins here.....

I love Geno :)
  • seabsgirl07
    Options
    Canucks fan.Honestly the Blackhawks are the only team that scares me.They seem to have our number.:frown:

lol As a Bhawks fan I hope it stays that way :P
  • seabsgirl07
    Options
    Hockey fan here! Love the Blues, more now that my Thrashers are gone. They treated us Atlanta fans pretty poorly down here. Some of us were true fans of the game! (And stood behind our stinky team through thick and thin! But mostly thin. :tongue: )

It's nice to show loyalty :)
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Go Wings. We had our funk but are coming out of it, along with all our injured players. Love this game, and love playoff time!
  • seabsgirl07
    Options
    Go Wings. We had our funk but are coming out of it, along with all our injured players. Love this game, and love playoff time!

Most exciting time of the season :)
  • petergarcia82
    petergarcia82 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Go Dallas. getting soooo close to have some playoff hockey here but so far as well. Not bad with almost floor level salary though.
  • tlp148
    tlp148 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Go Blues!
    or if you ask my hockey playing son... go Caps.
  • tlp148
    tlp148 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Blues fan here ... have to support the home team, granted I am in IL, but I still consider STL to be our home teams. According to Chicago peeps, anything south of them is no longer IL anyway ... :tongue:

GO BLUES!!!!

Right there with you, we live in central IL but may as well be in STL since we seem to be there all the time for my son's games. His team is about half/half -Blues/Blackhawks and we all got together and went as a team to a Blues/Blackhawks game this season. Very fun! - too bad my son is a Capitals fan???
  • burnsct
    burnsct Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    NICE!!!! Da, nah nah nah, da nah na, nah nah nah...

Let's go HAWKS!
  • seabsgirl07
    Options
    NICE!!!! Da, nah nah nah, da nah na, nah nah nah...

Let's go HAWKS!

Here's to hoping for a great post season :)