Hair Growth after a bad haircut

Options
astorminside
astorminside Posts: 58 Member

Replies

• DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Doesn't work that way. Hair grows at about half an inch a month, more or less. Ever thought about extensions?
  • astorminside
    Options
  • original_cake_face
    original_cake_face Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I believe the lady said it doesn't work like that.
  • astorminside
    Options
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    I got a what I considered a bad haircut about 5 years ago, person cut shorter than I wanted. The shape was fine, just wasn't what I was looking for. In the end, it worked out. Because the cut was so short, I could go 2 months between haircuts instead of my usual one month.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    Doesn't work that way. Hair grows at about half an inch a month, more or less. Ever thought about extensions?

this
  • msbellzee
    msbellzee Posts: 69
    Options
    I had the same thing happen to me a few years back and I was devastated , i'm sorry to tell you there is NO way to make your hair grow faster. I know this, because I tried everything.

The only thing you can do is look after what you have to ensure it doesn't break off.

If you want it longer you'll need to consider extensions
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    leave me alone if you're not going to help geeze

What she means is that there's nothing you can do to make hair grow faster. Just gotta sit and wait - or consider clip-in extensions for your graduation.
  • astorminside
    Options
  • boomboom011
    Options
    if you had the answer why did you ask?
  • astorminside
    Options
  • bebreli
    bebreli Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Take Biotin and treat your hair like it is delicate silk. Try to reduce styling / heat. this doesn't make it grow faster but keeps ends healthier so you don't have to get as much cut off.
  • boomboom011
    Options
    well marsha brady used to brush her hair with at least 100 strokes per day and she says thats why her hair was so long. maybe try that.
    best of luck to ya.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I have heard that Biotin is good for hair growth. Good luck!
  • msbellzee
    msbellzee Posts: 69
    Options
    IT WON"T GROW ANY FASTER:laugh: :devil:
  • astorminside
    Options
  • maybethistime70
    Options
    if you had the answer why did you ask?

THIS!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    The difference between a good and bad hair cut is about 2 weeks. (a very very old joke). Honestly, 1/2 inch amonth is average, I vote for the hair extensions if long hair is that important for your event. Good Luck.
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    Let me just say to all the people that are annoying me right now saying that hair will not grow any faster, IT WILL. 2 summers ago the same things happened and i took prenatal vitamins and a few other vitamins and used a special conditioner and instead of a 1/2 inch in a month I got about 3 inches of growth. i have hairdressers in my family and i am in training. i KNOW you can speed it up at least SOME. i'm probably about to do what i did that summer again, but i was hoping for more opinions.

QUIT TELLING ME IT WON'T GROW.

It won't grow.

:D
  • ThePunkHippie
    Options
    Let me just say to all the people that are annoying me right now saying that hair will not grow any faster, IT WILL. 2 summers ago the same things happened and i took prenatal vitamins and a few other vitamins and used a special conditioner and instead of a 1/2 inch in a month I got about 3 inches of growth. i have hairdressers in my family and i am in training. i KNOW you can speed it up at least SOME. i'm probably about to do what i did that summer again, but i was hoping for more opinions.

QUIT TELLING ME IT WON'T GROW.

So you know how to do it, but you won't? & we're supposed to help you with your problem WHY?