Dont take this the wrong way lol

Options
guitarguyshred
guitarguyshred Posts: 482 Member
I just want to see if there are any women out there that are into pop/punk/rock/metal and into fitness/ outdoor activities. If you are you could probably be like my best friend lol and have some awesome conversations. Just a question hopefully it doesnt make me sound like a dbag :)

Replies

• peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I like to go on hikes on trails in the hill country. It's better to go in the winter. Most of the critters are hybronating (sp).

I have my ipod loaded with 80's hair bands, rock, classical and country.

I always take a firearm on my hikes to protect myself from the wildlife. Mostly wild cats like mountain lions and bob cats. Those suckers will hunt you down and pounce on you before you realize what happened. I had a friend attacked one time. Not cool!

Oh, and you don't sound like a dbag to me. LOL!
  • Alicia_Monique
    Alicia_Monique Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I knew we were meant to be friends.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    I just want to see if there are any women out there that are into pop/punk/rock/metal and into fitness/ outdoor activities. If you are you could probably be like my best friend lol and have some awesome conversations. Just a question hopefully it doesnt make me sound like a dbag :)

I love paramore, megadeth, ACDC, etc and hiking :)
  • Vickied84
    Vickied84 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I listen to a variety of music but I've really gotten back into listening to the punk/rock music. My mp3 is loaded with bands ranging from Disturbed to Jason Aldean. I'm also all about the outdoor activities. I'd much rather be out hiking, canoeing, or running on a trail than doing the same old thing enclosed in some building. Then again, I'm surely not much of the girly girl type girl but I do have my moments :)
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I like the usual. Metallica was my favoritist of favorites during High School , ACDC, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Slipknot, Coal Chamber. I had a Pantera and Slayer phase, but I got over it.

I like hiking and have started jogging outside, which is neato.

Edit: Also, I am not up to date on these people's recent albums though. I've just been listening to the same music for years. Lol.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lu42ghLH2F1r0c5bz.gif
  • Vickied84
    Options
    [/quote]

Every heard of social distortion? one of the first punk bands around and they're still great. Listen to angels wings, love that song... and playing it:)
    [/quote]

Nope I haven't heard of that one. I'll check em out.
  • Vickied84
    Options

LOVE paramore!
  • susanloveszumba
    Options
    AC/DC is awesome!!!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options

paramore is sick, haley is awesome! Marty friedman from megadeth is like my hero lol, and I could listen to angus young play all day. Acdc's new album is amazing imo

YUUUUP! :P

Not to mention she's so hot! lol
    *in a 100% *straight way*
  • 412HeavyLifter
    412HeavyLifter Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Great way to pick up chicks.
  • anarose13
    anarose13 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    nothing better then rock music while running through the woods! love it!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I listen to a variety of music but I've really gotten back into listening to the punk/rock music. My mp3 is loaded with bands ranging from Disturbed to Jason Aldean. I'm also all about the outdoor activities. I'd much rather be out hiking, canoeing, or running on a trail than doing the same old thing enclosed in some building. Then again, I'm surely not much of the girly girl type girl but I do have my moments :)

Every heard of social distortion? one of the first punk bands around and they're still great. Listen to angels wings, love that song... and playing it:)

Social D is the best, I get lost in their songs!

Edit: Just noticed it's only chicks posting, I just saw Social Distortion and forgot the original post haha
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options

***raises hand.

I even enjoy that category of music while Im gaming on my 52" flat screen....