Dont take this the wrong way lol

Options

Replies

• jamlastsforages
    Options
    I'd say I'm a semi-metalhead. I headbang as hard as my brother, at least. :D
  • Alicia_Monique
    Alicia_Monique Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I knew we were meant to be friends.

oh really! lol.... whats you're all time fav band???
    Obviously The Beatles.

But, that's just the fan girl in me. I really love Cursive. It's not so much rock, though.
    I really, really love The Postal Service && Rilo Kiley.

Maybe it's too hipster for you. haaa
  • Brilliantbritt27
    Options
    Rick/Metal = amazing and for outdoor activities, hiking or rock wall climbing.
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    I knew we were meant to be friends.

oh really! lol.... whats you're all time fav band???
    Obviously The Beatles.

But, that's just the fan girl in me. I really love Cursive. It's not so much rock, though.
    I really, really love The Postal Service && Rilo Kiley.

Maybe it's too hipster for you. haaa

You have great taste in music. Well, it's similar to mine which means it's great.
  • anarose13
    anarose13 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    nothing better then rock music while running through the woods! love it!

thats exactly what I do, theres a really nice metropark by my house and I just cruise the trails.

same here! its amazing, i live less then ten miles either direction from two state parks. if its not the running and the lake that brings me in, its the horses! rock music + horses = amazing!
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    Depends on what you like.
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    I just want to see if there are any women out there that are into pop/punk/rock/metal and into fitness/ outdoor activities. If you are you could probably be like my best friend lol and have some awesome conversations. Just a question hopefully it doesnt make me sound like a dbag :)

***raises hand.

I even enjoy that category of music while Im gaming on my 52" flat screen....

And I thought my 42" LG HD LCD 10x80 p tv was good enough for the gaming experience. Damn.
  • christyd4
    christyd4 Posts: 191
    Options
    I LOVE Paramore! They are great live too!
  • stephensmith0929
    Options
    since you ASKED, i vote *kitten*!
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I listen to a variety of music but I've really gotten back into listening to the punk/rock music. My mp3 is loaded with bands ranging from Disturbed to Jason Aldean. I'm also all about the outdoor activities. I'd much rather be out hiking, canoeing, or running on a trail than doing the same old thing enclosed in some building. Then again, I'm surely not much of the girly girl type girl but I do have my moments :)

Every heard of social distortion? one of the first punk bands around and they're still great. Listen to angels wings, love that song... and playing it:)

Social D is amaaaaaaazing -- got to see Soundgarden love recently after they re-grouped -- <3
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I just want to see if there are any women out there that are into pop/punk/rock/metal and into fitness/ outdoor activities. If you are you could probably be like my best friend lol and have some awesome conversations. Just a question hopefully it doesnt make me sound like a dbag :)

***raises hand.

I even enjoy that category of music while Im gaming on my 52" flat screen....

And I thought my 42" LG HD LCD 10x80 p tv was good enough for the gaming experience. Damn.

haha IKR...now i have screen envy...bleh!
  • Hernandeak11
    Hernandeak11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I LOVE fitness/outdoor activities!

BUT--the only metal I really listen to is my boyfriend's band, and Periphery---and I hate pop/punk--sorry!
  • bugsymalone521
    Options
    Every heard of social distortion? one of the first punk bands around and they're still great. Listen to angels wings, love that song... and playing it:)

Social D is awesome!
  • LastMinuteMama
    LastMinuteMama Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I listen to a variety of music but I've really gotten back into listening to the punk/rock music. My mp3 is loaded with bands ranging from Disturbed to Jason Aldean. I'm also all about the outdoor activities. I'd much rather be out hiking, canoeing, or running on a trail than doing the same old thing enclosed in some building. Then again, I'm surely not much of the girly girl type girl but I do have my moments :)

Social D is amaaaaaaazing -- got to see Soundgarden love recently after they re-grouped -- <3

Soundgarden is back together? I saw them open for Guns and Roses back in the 80s. I love Chris Cornell & have followed him to Audioslave!!!

A typical running playlist usually consists of them, the Pixies, Rancid, Garbage, Downset, Rage Against the Machine, Cracker, Soul Asylum...I know, all over the place with my music.