How can I possibly recover from this binge?

Options
13»

Replies

• swissbrit
    swissbrit Posts: 201
    Options
    It happened you cannot take it away but you can make sure it doesnt happen again I do not have so called bad foods in the house so I cannot eat them if I get the urge because they are not there :-)
    Good luck with your journey :flowerforyou:
  • MelStren
    MelStren Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Today I was just feeling really crappy about myself and SO HUNGRY! I only ate small fruit salad for lunch which I believe was the beginning of my downfall. I usually eat something full of protein like eggs or tuna with salad but today I wasnt able to buy this stuff.

So tonight I've eaten a good healthy dinner which then turned into:

2 chocolate bars
    8 fun size twix
    4 small chocolate cakes (500kjs each)

I feel so sick and so disgusted with myself, this is the second time this week I have binged this badly. It really scares me because I know that I am on a road to becoming really obese and not being able to control my eating.
    I NEED to get back to the gym and start eating right again but I'm feeling like it's too late :/

So I'm about to finsh off a jar of spinach dip and a bag of chips and I see a cadbury cream egg in my future tonight too.. AND I've eaten dinner already! As long as you get back on track tomorrow and keep the binges few and far between, you'll be ok! I promise!
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter when this was posted! This person might still feel like binging even to this day and could always use support and motivation. And what does it matter to you if this was her first post or not. Take your negativity with you cause its not needed here!

The OP hasn't logged any food or posted anything on the forums since May 2012, so nothing anyone said in here in March 2012 helped her, and nothing anyone says in here in March 2013 is going to help her either..

There are literally THOUSANDS of posts on this forum, from people who are here NOW and want help NOW - there's no point digging up old posts that were long dead and trying to help those who appear to have already given up.

You want to be positive and supportive, and that's fine. But be positive where it's actually going to make a difference.