Replies

• WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    My back, and my tummy. Arggggg
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Because of my body shape, I tend to gain and lose pretty evenly. But the one spot that makes me NUTS is my hips. I have this fat that sits in just the right spot to make my rear end look square instead of round. Like, the bottom of my bottom is shapely and toned and pretty even in spandex, but I have to cover my hips or it looks awful.

I actually look OK in that area without clothes on, but WITH certain clothes, just ick.
  • jenniebean1680
    jenniebean1680 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Oh, it ain't hidin, girl. It's in the trunk. Don't have much left to lose, overall, and fiance is happy my *kitten* is still there. :)
  • Mrsfullwood
    Mrsfullwood Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    *sigh* my stomach. I had a baby 8 months ago and I was flat until I stopped breast feeding around month 4. Also my arms. I always have to get my shirts one size larger b/c of my arms.
  • sporker101
    sporker101 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thighs, buttocks, and calves. I've always been bottom heavy... I lost my weight so far from my stomach, chest and arms, but not a thing from those areas.
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Mine doesn't hide! :) But anyway, I am fat everywhere, but it definitely accumulates in the stomach region (I have PCOS which makes it do that, I think).
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Mine's not hiding - its in plain sight! :laugh: I'm a curvy and guess considered pear shape as I'm bigger on the bottom. When I gain weight I definitely feel it in my hips & butt area. My pants feel tighter there first before around my waist area. Plus the back of my arms - ughh!! really hate that!!
  • LondonEliza
    LondonEliza Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Hiding? I flaming well wish it was hiding.

Unfortunately most (well, ok, all) of it is on very clear display :)
  • elishabeish
    elishabeish Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My belly makes me look 7 months pregnant, I'm always asked "when are you due?" my response is "the same day you are!", lol, my *kitten* is huge as well, I've always had what mom called a bubble butt even in my thinner days, then it was cute, now it's all you see.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    my belly and my booty mostly..i still have wings from losing the weight in my arms, but i think thats mostly loose skin i wouldnt mind it really being there if i didnt have strech marks and cellulite :sad: guess i gotta ways to go still **sigh**
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    lol my belly, arms, thighs.

Everywhere!
  • tnorth82
    tnorth82 Posts: 186
    Options
    mines not hiding, its very much extrovert LOL

Right around the middle, tummy, hips, butt, thighs
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    belly and tights, but they are dwindling away thanks to squats and running. :)
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    THUNDER THIIIIGHS. yup.
  • 4nakiaharmon
    4nakiaharmon Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    face...thighs..and butt
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    lol my fat does not hide! lool my problem areas are my bum, thighs, hips and my arms :P
  • Penzi80
    Penzi80 Posts: 29
    Options
    tummy, butt n thighs
  • mrsknotts
    mrsknotts Posts: 115
    Options
    Sounds pretty similar to a lot of people. Stomach, rear and thighs.....even when I hit my lowest weight I still had a huge butt. Now that I've gained some back it just doesn't quit
  • Angelatrudel
    Angelatrudel Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    worst areas for me are abdomen and thighs/hips...then of course there are my arms which are to flabby , and face is a little chubby lol
  • kaylz0106
    kaylz0106 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    the whole of my body :sad: